Looking for pet with Sneezles/Neoflu

Viridian

Hello!

Has anyone got a pet for me with Sneezles or Neoflu to adopt? Or to borrow if you trust me enough? :P I don't mind giving the pet back (actually, I'd rather give the pet back, don't have much space), but I'd really like to get the challenger :)

Thanks in advance ^^

My active pet just got Sneezles from the Qasalan Expellibox.

I always only get reptiliorus from that :P

Anyway, I don't know how to get my own pet sick... I'd love to borrow from each of the two that offered their pet! I just don't have any free transfers this month *facepalm*.

So I've three options:

• Wait til next month
  • Wait for someone to give me a pet that's pound-tradable
  • Get my pet ill (instructions, anyone? :P)

Cat is on an account where I never use transfer, so if you decide to wait next month, not a problem with me ;)

You can try the wheel of mediocrity to get the disease...

My pet just got healed, so I wouldn't be able to lend anymore. Sorry. Unfortunately, she also got healed before I could lend to my side account.

I think the easiest way to have your pet get Sneezles is the Wheel of Misfortune.

Alright, I'll go spin that wheel again then :) Haven't used it since I got the avatar. I'll keep you updated Xepha and will poke you next month if you don't mind :D

Make sure you don't have anything important in your inventory while spinning the Wheel of Misfortune, since it sometime destroys your items. Good luck getting Sneezles; it shouldn't take too many tries.

I've gotten Sneezles from the Qasalan Expellibox, twice in the last few days, so that's another way to do it. If you do that, and the Wheel of Misfortune, you have a pretty good chance of ending up with it.

I always go to the Qasalan Box, however I had abandoned the wheel since I got the avatar.

Thanks for all the help, I'll keep you updated.

Both of you are very appreciated, however I am not able to send a pet back this month (already used my 3 transfers). So unless you are alright with a pound-transfer or waiting a month, it won't work out for me :P

I've gotten Sneezles from the Qasalan Expellibox, twice in the last few days, so that's another way to do it. If you do that, and the Wheel of Misfortune, you have a pretty good chance of ending up with it.

My pet JUST got the sneezles from the Expellibox, not moments after she was healed by the Healing Springs... because yesterday she got Chickaroo from, of all wheels, the Wheel of Excitement. And I got it again when doing my dailies this morning! That wheel is seriously evil these days.

Anyways, I'd love to help you out, but I'm not okay with a pound transfer :sad01_anim: sorry. Best of luck though!

EDIT: Silly question. Of course there's an avatar :rolleyes_anim: I'm not too experienced in the Battledome... what would be the best way to defeat him? *wanders over to the BD section of the boards*

Avatar? Actually I just wanted Meuka so I could continue with the trophy stuck on my account (defenders of neopia, series I).

I have borrowed a pet for sdcd with Sneezles, so I got meuka :D

Avatar? Actually I just wanted Meuka so I could continue with the trophy stuck on my account (defenders of neopia, series I).

I have borrowed a pet for sdcd with Sneezles, so I got meuka :D

Yep... there's an avatar. I have none of the BD avvies. (Except the ones where all you do is fight a certain kind of pet.) I almost beat the Ghost Lupe with my Kougra once, but it was a draw. My pets aren't trained for the BD, so it's going to take me awhile to get the BD avatars. I can't beat the Ghost Lupe, let alone Meuka right now.

Oh you're right *feels silly now*

Anyway, I just use my pet which has gained lots of HP from the lab ray. I don't think any of my other pets are good enough to battle meuka yet, though iriskuppen is getting close.

(Don't worry, I try to forget I ever saw the dripping green snot too.) :laughingsmiley:

I'm going to do that. My Kougra has like, 20-something. One of my lab pets, has 87 HP. So I'm eventually going to transfer it to my main, do some level training, then head to the BD.

Well Meuka just hit 87 on my Kougra, so I guess 87 HP is not quite done yet.

Gees this challenger is a lot stronger than all others I have fought so far :P Oh well better wait til my pets are little stronger.

I almost beat the Ghost Lupe with 27 HP. Even if I take my 87 HP lab pet, I guess I'll have to wait quite awhile to be able to take on Meuka. I'll focus on the Ghost Lupe for now.

But then again, the Ghost Lupe has a difficulty of 32. Meuka is 60. :crying:

Hahaha wow I'm such a newb :laughingsmiley: both my pets are level 10 and have HP of 11 and I think like 8.

It will probably be a long while until I can be successful in the BD :rolleyes_anim: