Contra-RoMa

Ro-

Hello, everyone. I'm Ro. I've been on Neopets on and off for more than 8.5 years, but prior to that my account is lost (stupid memory and frogs - why did I make my password something immemorable about frogs?). I generally just come on for stocks and avatar collecting now. I'm not one for stock greetings, I'm 19, and I require hats. I also appear totally incapable of making myself sound pleasant. Who are you guys?

What an interesting intro! I remember playing long, long ago too. My first account was made when I was fairly young, 12 or so and I am 24 now. It got banned because I was doing these giveaways and someone reported me as a scam artist. :( I was young and stupid, but I did NOT scam ANYONE. :| Oh well, live and learn. *sigh*

Welcome. <3

Hey, Irouli. I think you've gotten me and Rohan confused. We're two different users; I'm Ro, they're Rohan. I'm glad you think I'm pleasant, though. Or maybe you think Rohan is.

LOL, you and I are going to get along well. I can see this in the future. b) TNT is very harsh regarding much of anything, sometimes I think they are a little overzealous. <_<

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

Hi, hi :D I liked your intro too, it was funny and cute ^^ Not sure if I am qualified to say this as a newbie, but WELCOME! :D

PS - CAV... I love your avatar, i love your siggy... Marry me? :woot:

EDIT: It may be an auto-post but I stand firm by my creepy first post!

Yes, you're talking about frogs and stuff... and thank you :P I meant, the 'marry me' thing... I should have checked his profile first too, he's 13! Haha, now I feel extra creepy... :laughingsmiley:

That's nice, Mimi. I like to make people smile. Hey, Jess. How much is collateral for that these days?

I'm actually not too sure. I've asked a lot of people that have the MSPP avatar, and most of them have replied that someone lent it to them for FREE. So, I'm just waiting for a nice person to come along and lend me the MSPP TCG for free, based on trust, as I have nowhere NEAR enough NP to pay for a collateral for such an expensive card. :D

Thanks for the auto-welcome. What is the benefit of a group?

Having the pride of doing whatever the group does. In HAMS case, taking over the internet.

PS - CAV... I love your avatar, i love your siggy... Marry me? :woot:

o_O

But then how do you guarantee the right person gets the item?

I actually have no idea. I think that you can set up a private auction or something, but I'm not too sure how that works as I have never bought something from the Neopian Auctions.