Hey guys I'm new! :)

Hello everybody! My name is Kylie and I'm new to TDN and wish to make friends. C: It's really lonely on Neopets if you have no friends. >.< I also just finished my profile on TDN so go check that out.

I also do have one question if anybody would like to answer. While updating my profile on TDN I noticed that I can't change the profile picture. (The gray figure in front of a white background) There probably is a way, but I'm new. ;p

Let me know if you have any questions for me. ^-^

P.S. I made my avatar a few hours ago. Like it? C:

Welcome to the forums. :) Everyone is great here. Nice and helpful. I'm sure you'll love it.

As for the profile picture, you're not able to change that, until you've reached 400 posts on the forums.

Welcome to the forums. :) Everyone is great here. Nice and helpful. I'm sure you'll love it.

As for the profile picture, you're not able to change that, until you've reached 400 posts on the forums.

Thank you very much. C: I already feel welcomed. Also, thanks for telling me about the picture! I don't think I would have figured that out...hehe.

I didn't realize it right away when I joined either... but after awhile, I came across a post that explained what changes as your post count goes up.

Is there anything else that you can change after a certain number of posts? Could you link me to that post that told you that? C:

Welcome to TDN forums I hope you find all the help you need around here!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! C: I hope so as well. Do you mind if I request you as a friend?

• 2 weeks later...

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.