Hissi Plans

Spritzie

I know a lot of people got a Hissi (or a few) today. What do you plan to do with them? Will you leave them their original color, or if you're going to paint them, what are you planning on painting them?

Personally, I'm considering the following colors for mine:

Disco

Faerie

Fire

Maraquan

Plushie

Purple

Rainbow

I'm still trying to decide whether or not I'm even going to get a Hissi. I really want one, but my accounts are starting to get a little crowded. Cybunny Day and Hissi Day are too close together. :(

I got one to keep, one to zap, and one to adopt out!

Ryqin, the one I'm going to keep, is probably going to be painted ghost!

Hopefully I can get some great clothes from zapping the other one!

I think I will probably end up zapping one. One of my dream pets, is an Ice Hissi. And those are lab ray only. So it would be worth it to risk it, since I do have a backup.

If only my Hissi, could hang out with my Ice Shoyru, and pick up some tips from him. :laughingsmiley:

Other than "Hissi pets are so cool!" why get one?

Because they like them. Hissi's are the favorite of a lot of people, regardless that they're LE pets. My favorite pet, is actually the post common, the Shoyru.

I got mine last year...but I painted her Fairie. I like the Hissi's, though most of the colors aren't that great. Ice is pretty, though. (Was going to paint her Halloween, bought the paint brush in anticipation...then they released the Fairie, and I like that much better.) The Relic is kind of cute as well.

(I am kind of sad about the conversion, though. They're supposed to be snakes with wings, not arms, which is much cooler)

Ice is pretty, though.

I agree. An Ice Hissi is a dream pet of mine. I'm probably going to end up zapping one of the Hissi's I got today, in hopes I end up with a Ice one.

I created a Hissi last year, named Vasuki7. I'm debating whether to paint him White, Island or Island and then White (White Hissi with Island clothing).

He's named after a character in a book my friend is writing. In the book, Vasuki is a silver winged snake, the father and god of the winged snakes. Currently, the closest color to silver is white. However I also like the Island coloring and clothing.

I created a Hissi last year, named Vasuki7. I'm debating whether to paint him White, Island or Island and then White (White Hissi with Island clothing).

He's named after a character in a book my friend is writing. In the book, Vasuki is a silver winged snake, the father and god of the winged snakes. Currently, the closest color to silver is white. However I also like the Island coloring and clothing.

That sounds really awesome. They'll probably eventually release Hissi's for the Silver PB, but it won't be for quite some time, considering Hissi Day is now past.

I need to paint mine ice. Need the lab, and luck

Me too. I have the lab, but I'm not too sure. My first 2 pets, I got color changes before I stopped zapping. (My very first pet, a Shoyru, got zapped Ice as the very first color change.) But my 3rd, was a Kau (Named for it. I was expecting color changes first.) and it got zapped into a Korbat on it's 2nd zap. So I'm not too sure I trust the ray to not change the species.

Zap zap and zap. Honestly I want a nice hissi :D I've got a speckled one which I am afraid to zap because I don't want to lose it. I've lost several hissis before, but this time I hope at least one will turn into a decent color :D

I got a Hissi!

Probably going to train it.

I like the Ice Hissi.

Maybe if I save up for the lab I will have a bit of luck.

But my new Hissi has Hissi in the name so I'm not sure if I want to.

But I'll still save up for the lab... for one of my other pets. =D