Customization help please! =)

birder12345

I have recently adopted a tyrannian usual from the pound, and for some reason, all of the items are removed, the hairpiece, funky dress thing, bones, all that good stuff... is there a way to put these back, or am i out of luck?

When a pet is pounded, everything they're wearing is removed. You'll have to buy them.

The only way to get the clothing is to either buy a Tyrannian paintbrush and repaint her, or try to find someone with an extra set of clothing. You'll send them the Usul and they'll transfer it back to you (with the clothes).

Here's a great petpage to help in situations like this: http://www.neopets.com/~extrapbclothes#usul

Shoot one of them a neomail and see if they can help!

It's how I got the clothes for my Halloween Gnorbu - who I also got from the pound :D

Love that link, I submitted some clothes that I have :D so thanks for listing it.

I wonder though .... it says that you have to have the right color pet to be able to get the clothing .... but if you have a pet the right species, it can wear the clothing ... and I thought if you were transferring, anything they had on went with them .... is that not true with paintbrush clothes ??

Guess I never tried transferring paintbrush clothing on a pet that wasn't the actual painted color.

I'm just wondering because I like to paint a pet one color to get the clothing ... then repaint a different color just to be a little unique, or because I think the color looks better :D

Thanks for the info

Love that link, I submitted some clothes that I have :D so thanks for listing it.

I wonder though .... it says that you have to have the right color pet to be able to get the clothing .... but if you have a pet the right species, it can wear the clothing ... and I thought if you were transferring, anything they had on went with them .... is that not true with paintbrush clothes ??

Guess I never tried transferring paintbrush clothing on a pet that wasn't the actual painted color.

I'm just wondering because I like to paint a pet one color to get the clothing ... then repaint a different color just to be a little unique, or because I think the color looks better :D

Thanks for the info

Transferring keeps the clothes intact with the pet. Pounding, however, takes the clothes off and leaves them with the original owner.

You have to have right color because "only the paint brush clothes belonging to the pets colour will be able to be moved in a transfer. Eg. Desert clothes will only move with a desert pet."

(Source)

Geez I seem to be giving bad advice in here. I thought she was asking if the clothes from the paint brush would transfer with the pet if she adopted it from somebody who painted the pet, not if they were already on a pet painted a different color.