Moltara's Participation Confirmed!

Xepha

We now have a solid confirmation about the participation of Team Moltara in the upcoming Altador Cup! Everyone who decides to sign-up for Team Moltara will receive a brand new background item featuring Moltara's flag. Everything is now possible in terms of tournament structure, and it's highly speculated that 18 teams will now battle to win the Cup!

bg_altcup_moltara.gif

Interested to see a larger preview of Moltara's logo? Click on the image below!

moltara-small.png

AWESOME! Moltara for AC V! :D

Also, my find btw. :) you can see my board on the Tarla topic on Neopets. My user's frogfrog109.

Hmmm... maybe I should join up with Team Moltara. It's their first Altador Cup. It's my first Altador Cup. We could take on all of Neopia together!

ya thats what I was thinking, but there might be a lot of noobs though...

How about:

MEEP: Moltara's Excellent Enthusiasts + Players

Or:

MSP: Moltara's Supporters + Players

Or:

OMG: Outstanding Moltarian Group

There's already STEAM, Supporters True in Every Aspect to Moltara. :) You can find it at http://www.neopets.com/~SteamHQ

We need a name for the Moltara team! Anyone got any good ones? All I've come up with is the Moltara Cave Dwellers!

Do you mean for OUR news coverage? I already have some ideas on that.. but any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

We now have a solid confirmation about the participation of Team Moltara in the upcoming Altador Cup! Everyone who decides to sign-up for Team Moltara will receive a brand new background item featuring Moltara's flag. Everything is now possible in terms of tournament structure, and it's highly speculated that 18 teams will now battle to win the Cup!

bg_altcup_moltara.gif

Interested to see a larger preview of Moltara's logo? Click on the image below!

moltara-small.png

Anybody know where I can get that banner for each altador cup team for a page of mine?

The long yooyu ball banner, I see you guys have the moltara, but where could i get the other teams?