Looking for Opinions!

Mouseykins

Hi everyone!

I have recently been working on a new user lookup and would like your opinion on what I have so far. My lookup's theme is faerieland and I'm hoping that I will win lookup of the week when I'm ready to submit. I still have a couple more things to add but I would still value any opinions you have to offer.

Thanks in advance for all your helpful advice!

Oh and here's the link to my lookup:

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=scooby_shaggy2004

It looks nice! Personally I think the font is a little too big, but I understand it would not be readable otherwise.

I think that you should keep a 'normal' font like Arial in the nav bar, because this is a little messy.

Yay faerie kougras are pretty.

So yeah: It all looks a little too big for my small screen, but it is a nice thing overall.

Thanx for the suggestion and I was actually thinking the same thing for my navigation bar.

In fact I just edited the font and it's size on my navigation bar and I have to admit it looks better now!

Anyone have any other helpful comments?

My humble little opinion :) Too much space around the nav bar, above and below ... then make the header pic a little smaller height wise, and width wise too IF doing that would make the clouds on the right not be cut off ... if that is the actual edge of the pic, then just make it a little smaller height wise.

In my opinion, you want the full header pic to be no larger than the screen size ... meaning I should be able to see the entire pic without scrolling.

I like the Faerie Wonderland at an angle ... but by doing that, it stretches the pic out bigger, I would put it horizontal so I could smoosh those clouds smaller so they didn't take up so much of the screen, then I would remove part of the bottom clouds if I needed to to get the pic to fit on the screen without scrolling.

Finally, make the spaces between the boxes the same. For instance,the space between the pic and the about me section, the about me section and the user info/collections/shop, and between those and the neopets/neohome, and those and the games ....

all of those spaces should be the same .. so pick a size and make it consistent throughout the layout.

Hope that helps and good luck !!

I was thinking about decreasing the height of my picture but its not the header image I still have to add that one.

As for the purple space that should go away once I put my header image in.

AS for the sizes between the modules I don't remember changing anything but I will definately check my coding.

Thanx for the suggestions I really appreciate them. b)

EDIT: My image has been resized and the new image finally loaded. The one before was showing some pixels. I checked my coding and there's nothing in my coding that adjusts the size between modules.

Any more suggestions?

Edited by mouse_angel