Glee, anyone?

Lia Seeya

I'm not sure!! I always saw Finn as a pretty ok guy, but he just snapped and said some pretty awful things. Even though he regained himself in the end of the episode, I'm guessing he's gonna have to do some real apologizing to Kurt's dad at least.

Does Kurt still like Finn though? I kinda thought he got over him before and he was just being nice now, but now I'm confused.

My favorite on the show is Mr. Shu c: I love the songs he's set-up with... My favorite song is his mash-up of Young Girl and Don't Stand So Close to Me(I'm assuming those were the song titles)

Although a very close second is Rachel and Kurt's Defying Gravity...

My favorite singer elsewhere? Pat Benetar c: or maybe Stevie Nicks (my dad has a mullet STILL, what else would you expect from me? Ha.)

On another note, so many people are annoyed by Rachel and I just don't get it. I think I just have the image of that actress in the role of Wendla from Spring Awakening burnt into my mind... and I love that musical so much I could never be annoyed by her c:

My Glee thread failed :( Glad to see this one going! I love Halo/Walking on Sunshine, I'm a dude and KNOW THE DANCE! ^_^ I'm in my school's Glee based Glee club. We're doing, Don't Stop, Lean on Me, Stand by Me/Beautiful Girls (don't remember that one) and Halo/Walki-

I love this show! I want to be in Season 3, can;'t be in Season 2, too young.

umm. That was the episode before the season finale, right? I missed that one. I don't know why, but I really did not like Rachel this episode. She didn't go to the hospital to do what? Stare at Jesse like "):<"?? I didn't love the finale as much as the other episodes. It felt kinda weak... Sue was great, though.

& LOL "oral intensity"