Odd problem.

nocton

Dear TDN, this is my first post, though i have been using the daily's website for around a year. I have what i consider a very odd problem with my neopets account. I was for a while logging in every day on my computer, playing frequently and then i went away for a week on vacation, and i come back, try to log onto neopets, and nothing happens. I put in my username, it shows my pet, i put in the correct password, and it just sends me back to the neopets.com site. I can log on and play just fine on any other computer, but to great frustration and confustion i cannot on my computer. It doesnt say wrong password or anything, just takes me back to the main page where i attempt to log in again. Please help me, i dont know what i can do.

yeah it s just neopets and just my computer. and its mozilla on my computer, doesnt work, and the computer 10 feet away in my living room can with mozilla. and yeah odd enough iexplorer does work, but its slow and stinky, key quest doesnt even work. I just now tried that.

I had the same problem recently. It turned out to just be corrupted cookies. If you go into the Tools menu, then go to Clear Recent History and check the box for Cookies. This will clear your cookies. Close and reopen your browser, and you should be able to log on. Hope it works for you.

Also, make sure that you have cookies enabled (I can't remember how to do this - could somebody else explain?) Because otherwise you'll log out as soon as you log in :) - I kept doing that once ^_^

EDIT: I just became a supermember! Woop woop!

Dear TDN, this is my first post.

1. Welcome to TDN!

2. Do you have a computer scanner/virus protector?

3. If you do, make a scan on your computer, and if they report any corrupted cookies, have the scanner fix the problems.

EDIT: I just became a supermember! Woop woop!

Awesomeness. Congrats on SM!

I've also been having problems with neopets in firefox but my issue was different. I switched back to explorer and now the maps aren't loading so I can't really do anything. I then downloaded google chrome and I haven't had a problem (yet). I hope you fix the problem!