Snowmuncher

Vaccinated Jedi

I'm currently trying to get the SM avatar and have come close, but not quite, to 5000pts. I was wondering what people on here do when playing the game. Do you go for speed or points? Do you try to get through each level as quickly as possible or do you make sure you hit a certain number of points by the end of each level?

I'd like to see how to get the most out of the game.

I mainly followed TDN's guide on that game and practiced like crazy xD

On the first two levels is where you wanna try and get as many points as possible then on the second level, get near the end and then lose a life on purpose so you can get more points since the later levels will get harder.

After that, I was all about speed just munching my way through and attempting to get the purple gems ^^

Took me FOREVER to get that avatar, but it felt great =D Good luck to you!

Usually I mix between the two, to see what fits my style best, but I mostly aim for a certain amount of points. If you focus only on speed, you could miss a bonus or the potion and lose a life.

The best thing to do is aim for those bonus gems. That's the best advise I can give you, other than what flyingeevee said, practice practice practice!

I have yet to get this avatar. though I have come close by a few hundred points. What I try to do is in level one get over 600 points. I've been able to get 700 a few times but that can be a little difficult. My second strategy is to try and complete the first 2-3 levels without losing a life or using the burp code. Good luck and be patient like me!

I have always been good at SM, so I didn't have much of a problem. But for some general tips, get ALL the green gems on level 1, if you miss one or lose a life quit. Aim for 600 or over. Also, never eat the bloat-b-gone unless you are over 50%- its a waste. Eat extra snow. If you die on level 2, also quit, but you don't need to get ALL the gems. After that, just try not to die, get the gems in your path but don't go out of your way. Good luckk :)

This was one of the first game avatars I got. Like flyingeevee, I used the TDN guide, aiming for 700+ points in the first level, and collecting as many gems as possible in the second level, letting the time expire twice before finishing that level. After that, I went through the third level, just focusing on surviving until the end. By time I got to the end of the fourth level, I had enough points for the avatar.

Good luck, and keep practicing! You'll get it soon.

Thanx for the tips I'll have to try them next time I play snowmuncher. I've been trying the game for a while to get the 5,000 score to get the avatar.