Using Safari

Vixensykerd

Well, kind of two questions in one. I'm thinking about getting an iphone (I know, I'm buying into the hype...). And the browser safari comes with it (or, as I say, whatever its called - you know which one I mean, the one thats not firefox, explorer, or google chrome...), and I was thinking that means I could go on neopets on my phone! (How ace!). But, how does safari run neopets? And, if you have an iphone - does this work...?

Any help would be appreciated :D

(Neopets! On my phone!... *marvols...*)

I can't speak about the iPhone, but I use apple's safari web browser on my mac. i play hours of neopets a day, and it works fine. i've used iPhones belonging to friends before, and surfing the web works fine. you should be able to do some things on neopets but not others. i don't know how restocking might work, for example.

the main think you need to know is that YOU CAN NOT USE THE FLASH PLUGIN ON AN IPHONE. that means no flash games, and a lot of the world maps won't work. also, things like the wheel of excitement are flash, i believe.

i suggest going to an apple store and trying to log into neopets on one of their display phones and play around, see if it works at all.

haha, clever idea! I did actually go into an o2 shop (where I'd be getting the phone from) and go on a few websites that I normally go on to check they worked, but for some reason not neopets? How strange... Its fine about the games, I just like the idea of being able to do some dailies while on the bus lol.

I'm not too sure about Safari for the iphone but I love it on my mac. It's perfect for neopets and actually lets me do a lot more than firefox would. Firefox is awful (for me anyways) for playing Keyquest but Safari lets me play it with no problem.