Inspiration to Draw

flyingeevee

Finally! I get the random inspiration to draw something and I feel like drawing my first neopet: Beauty9004 the Spotted Xweetok

Last time I drew anything was my last Beauty Contest entry (which was quite a while ago and I can't thank you all enough for voting ^__^)

I'm kinda weird...if I don't have the inspiration to draw, usually I just don't draw at all or they turn out not as great...but when it does come around, I MUST draw something lolz! xD

I won't have time to do the Beauty Contest for quite a while...but I'm probably gonna draw my neopet anyways and wait until I do have time to do all that advertising business.

As for my question, I already planned on my Xweetok wearing some kind of Chinese style dress and I can imagine long wavy/curvy hair for her ^_^ But the problem is, I don't know what color to make that hair...I kept picturing this lavender color but I don't know if it'll fit a Spotted Xweetok perfectly xD

Any opinions on what hair color to give a Spotted Xweetok? ^^ I don't know if I even want to do yellowish or black color so that's why I wanted to ask ^^

Also, does anyone that loves to draw have a way of getting inspiration to just come?

I'm going to agree with Xepha. Blue would be pretty, specifically, a more pale blue. And complimentary colors is a good idea. There could be another color that would look even better, though I can't think of any without putting them side by side. But pale blue works in my head.