Faerie Bubbles Help

KB24

Okay, so I've improved my score from 250-ish to 1,500+ even though I'm not that consistent. I constantly get stuck on level 17 and it's kinda annoying me. I'll admit that, most the time I get up to that level, I'm lucky with aiming. Is there actually any way (apart from practice, which I've been doing) to help me improve my aim in the game?

Thanks!

Have you been using the TDN Guide? That's what helped me to get the avvie. If you need it, get out a ruler and use it, so you know exactly where you're aiming. I had to do that a few times. It felt a little silly, but it worked.

Some people say that having a ruler and aligning your shoots really work out (I personally never used it).

But as the levels get higher, the more important it is to aim each one where you want it or it could cost you the game.

At level 17, use the "slumberberry" code ONLY IF IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR GONNA LOSE! You wanna try and save that code for level 19, as stated on the TDN guide :)

Plus practice never hurts ^^ Took me a few years to get that avatar finally! xD

Yeah. Practice Practice Practice. That's the most important thing. I happened to get lucky, and got it after a few tries. I think I got it during the 10x a day thing....so that made it a bit easier.

I'm having the same problem with faerie bubbles. I keep getting stuck on a particular level. I'm going to try using a ruler and see how that works out for me. I really want that avatar too. Good luck improving your score! :)