The Right Time to Get A Krawk

flyingeevee

My goal as of now is to get my next dream pet: an Island Krawk! (so pretty ^^)

However, deep in thought, I don't know when I should really buy a Morphing Potion or a Transmogrification Potion. They increased quite a bit and are now more expensive than a Draik last I've seen...

I have about 9 million neopoints (bought me a few paint brushes for other dream pets) and for those that knew about my "stolen" neopoints back then, I don't know if after I reach 10 mil again, should I pretend I don't have anything so that my interest in the bank will keep increasing, or save up enough and just go for the cheapest potion?

I guess I'm still kinda "scared" that all my hard work if I try to get another 10 mil will go away and then I face that same situation again >.< (I have been more cautious and careful since then)

But yeah...keep saving until I get the amount, or just keep saving and saving?

Thanks ^^

Oh dear! They have increased quite a lot since last August (when I purchased my potion).

Personaly, I had a bank goal to reach before spending... so I did that and then bought the potion. The fact that those items are highly in demand doesn't help... because it keeps inflating, and even if your first ideas is not to save that much NP to get it, you end up doing it to cover the inflation.

Anyway, good luck Eevee!

I no it is a dumb question... But why would they inflate even more?

They would inflate more due to the already high demand for them. Now with the 8x thing, people can almost easily earn 8,000 neopoints on their favorite games. So a lot of people are gonna take advantage of this and earn more, while the sellers increase their prices to gain more profit.

Way back before the 10x thing during the anniversary last year, Krawk Morphing Potions were about 10-12 million I think. Thanks to the great amount of neopoints people earned during that time, sellers increased those bad boys to around 16-20 million xD

Probably around the middle of the month, they're gonna raise the prices up if not sooner.

How much did you spend on the potion Xepha? ^^

Plus maaaaan....the 8 times a day games thing makes me think that the potions will inflate even MORE :P

Around 9.something XD

I don't remember exactly... I kept seeking for one that would be a tad cheaper for weeks until I decide to buy.

Also, I think Krawk and Draik increase in value because of the pet trading 'market'. So many people are willing to trade their UC for a Krawk or Draik that it does affect the market.

Nah, Krawks never get released, you have to have the petpet to transform it or something (I'm not 100% sure on how that process works) but there's no way you can simply adopt them. Unfortunately D:

@flyingevee I really don't have much experience with the market, however, wouldn't everyone know that prices are inflated due to the increase in game scores sends? and then nobody would buy...effectively keeping the prices low? =/

@flyingevee I really don't have much experience with the market, however, wouldn't everyone know that prices are inflated due to the increase in game scores sends? and then nobody would buy...effectively keeping the prices low? =/

That's also very true! That still didn't stop a few people from buying then even when they were MORE expensive :O Guess I'll wait for a good few months or more before getting my dreamie xD Wished I bought one for 9 mil like Xepha did lolz!

I'm trying to get the potion too, since I can never find the petpet for sale, but I only have 187K NPs. So I got a longer way to go.

My choice is to wait for the 8x a day thing to end (which is at the end of April), then see if the prices deflate.

I'd agree with that, see if the prices deflate after the whole 8x thing...

In the mean time, I'd deff save your neopoints and get the interest from it all - I bet its really crazy high interest so that means even if the prices don't come back down again, they won't go (that much more) up, and so you'll already have a fair ammount more neopoints because of the interest...

If that makes sense... lol