"Private" Auction?

Divya Bean

Hey! Everyone is always talking about "private" auctions. I was just wondering how you do one. I want to know for that day when I am selling something uber expensive... :laughingsmiley:

Click on the item in your inventory and choose put up for auction on the drop down menu. Then you can chose the start price, etc and the last question says "neofriends only?". Check that box then let the person know it's up :graduated:

The only slight problem is that you can't specify which neofriend, so be careful!

It's not really something you use for something uber expensive...unless it's uber rare too or something.

If you make it private, only your neofriends can bid on it. It's usually used among friends to give away random things for fun ;3

And the person above already explained how to do it 0:)

Ahhh...I see. I thought about that, but then I thought, "What about your other neofriends?" I guess you just have to be careful! :)

I guess you should just make sure that you know all of your neofriends then...some people just randomly neofriend me....and I've never talked to them. :eh:

I agree with Domino. You should know your neofriends pretty well, in case you want to have a private Auction.

The above persons have explained it pretty well too.

Private Auction involves only your Neofriends.

This are useful for expensive and rare items, though it's optional.

I used it once ... or twice, I don't remember. :P It was not much of a Big Deal.

Okay, thanks guys! I hope that when I do Private Auctions they....well I hope they work! :laughingsmiley:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.