Petpet question

seraph

So a long time ago I attached a petpet to my Shoyru, something called a "Scruffy" (it kinda looks like a hermit crab). I was looking up stuff at the petpet puddle and got curious to see how much its worth because I didn't see it on the list of petpets. I checked the shop wizard, nothing listed. So I checked the trading post and the auction, still nothing listed. Tried the Neopets search, and tried JellyNeo's database, still nothing.

Weirdly, it doesn't seem to be listed/exist anywhere. So my question is, does anyone else have a Scruffy? Or know how much its worth? It's just kind of strange to not find any mention of it anywhere...

Whoa I've never seen that petpet before. I fear with my 4 years of experience on neopets I have no clue about this petpet at all.

Perhaps back in the days when you got it it still existed, while it might have gotten discontinued in the passing time. I couldn't find it anywhere, either.

Anyway, make sure to keep it attached! It's very special to see an unzapped petpet quite that old, especially if it seems to be the only one of its kind (so far anyway)

Viridian- yeah I'm planning on keeping it attached, especially because I doubt I could sell it anywhere (not that I would sell it anyway, I'm attached to it after so long, haha). Definitely not going to mess with the Turmaculus with it either! All my petpets are really old except for the Snowball. Unfortunately I had to detach that one briefly for the Angelpuss avatar. :(

shadows4fairy- I think the blue background is supposed to be a fish tank. Back in the day (can't believe I just said that), I think most of the fish/water type petpets came with one. Guess they don't do that anymore, but for some reason my Scruffy still has one.

If anyone finds a price for it, I'd still be curious to know. Shame they don't have an avatar for it though. ;)

Ooo! Put a PIN on it ASAP! lol I just read about old petpets before they were turned into new petpets.

I think the scuffy is an old version of the slorg or slugawoo or something like that. If I recall, if you detach it, it will transform to the new version. :sad01_anim:

edit: http://www.pinkpt.com/neodex/index.php/Slugawoo Slugawoo it is :D

Ooo! Put a PIN on it ASAP! lol I just read about old petpets before they were turned into new petpets.

I think the scuffy is an old version of the slorg or slugawoo or something like that. If I recall, if you detach it, it will transform to the new version. :sad01_anim:

edit: http://www.pinkpt.co...ex.php/Slugawoo Slugawoo it is :D

Sorry, what do you mean by "put a PIN on it"? eh.gif And thanks for the info! Definitely not going to detach it now, I prefer the way it looks as it is!

Oh cool! Congrats on having such a very special petpet! :) Yeah, put a pin on it for sure! So you can't accidentally click it either :P

I know what petpet that is, it's actually an old Slugawoo

scroll to the bottom of this site and all will be explained

http://www.neopets.com/~Fotl

Scruffy (changed to Slugawoo)

Description - Put more than one Scruffy in the same tank and you will understand how it got its name. These pets are very territorial.

Rarity - 96

Looks like my question's been answered, thanks for the information Panda007! And I put the PIN on it yesterday so there shouldn't be any accidental removals. :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Viridian).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Viridian if you have any questions regarding this action.