Festival of Neggs: Quest #6 Steps

hrtbrk

I've done that and I still can't seem to get the green whirl. I've refreshed many times. Do I keep refreshing?

Did something pop up when you went into your inventory after getting the Jelly Shell? You have to click Inventory at the bottom of the pop up in the Collectible Sea Shell Shop. I didn't the first time, I just clicked on my neopoints at the top of the screen and nothing happened. Once I went back and clicked on the Inventory in the pop up I got the pop up in my inventory and was able to find the swirl in Jelly world. The swirl was down by the bottom right corner for me. It's super hard to see because it's not actually in the picture and it's really light green against the white around the Jelly World picture.

Did something pop up when you went into your inventory after getting the Jelly Shell? You have to click Inventory at the bottom of the pop up in the Collectible Sea Shell Shop. I didn't the first time, I just clicked on my neopoints at the top of the screen and nothing happened. Once I went back and clicked on the Inventory in the pop up I got the pop up in my inventory and was able to find the swirl in Jelly world. The swirl was down by the bottom right corner for me. It's super hard to see because it's not actually in the picture and it's really light green against the white around the Jelly World picture.

I've followed the steps and I haven't gotten the jelly shell what exactly pops up?