Lost shipmate

buzz

It works more than once! :D

first time.. 20,000 NP

2nd time nothing, 3rd time nothing

then today I tried it and got 1000 NP and I just did it again a minute ago and got 500 NP

I'm gonna do it again tomorrow, I want another big prize lol!

what red line are you guys talking about on the buried treasure?!!!

oh, and about the cyodrakes gaze missing guy, i dont think that they have loaded the missing guy yet, but my best guess would be that he would be somewhere near krawk island, because that is where they landed after the storm.

I thinck Orrin had somthing to do with him coming up missing. In the first comic he was sitting in the captians chair, then he locked him up in the storeroom(I think he got out somehow) And he looks mad about it. Then the captain makes sure he reminds you he was locked up.

I think Bonju's evil.....:D Lol! he coocks up crew members in his pot! xD I know it! You'll see! I'm right! He cooked up Hoban! xD

Hmm....I wonder what the lost shipmate looks like...hmm guess we will just have to wait and see..

Errm...unless I've become greatly confused somehow (not entirely unlikely, I'll admit), the lost shipmate is Hoban the navigator, who makes at least some appearance in all three of the plot comics. He's a yellow Aisha with white hair, if I recall correctly. If you haven't read the comics yet, TDN has a great plot section that includes all plot comics that are out so far. b)

EDIT: Well, ok, the hair is actually light blue, I checked. ;) But he is definitely a yellow Aisha. At least I had something right..... :P

• 2 weeks later...