What is the last thing that you ate?

Anisha

The last thing I ate was vanilla ice cream. I'm drinking a bottle of peach cider now.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheese and Crackers! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Noog) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or longer. Smilies do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I had a chicken and bacon wrap for supper. I'm starting to feel a bit hungry again, so it might be time for ice cream soon.

I made Beef-Tip Stroganoff last night. For lunch today I had the leftovers. Yummy!

To Spritzie: RED ROBIN......YUUUUMMMMMMM!!!!

To keep this post over 7 words, I will just rant about the weather. Too hot today. Will probably go to the swimming pool, and eat some ice cream!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. If you wish to add soemthing, edit your previous post. Also, saying "added for 7 words" and the like is considered spam.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Cereal. Coco Pebbles, to be exact. The two Pebbles cereals were always my favorites.

They still have the Pebbles cereals in the US? I miss those cereals. They were a staple of my childhood. Unfortunately, they aren't marketed in Canada anymore.

I haven't eaten yet today. I'll probably eat a muffin.

They still have the Pebbles cereals in the US? I miss those cereals. They were a staple of my childhood. Unfortunately, they aren't marketed in Canada anymore.

Yeah they do. What I'm disappointed about, is they don't have the Alphabets cereal, with the marshmallow vowels, like they had when I was a kid. (That was probably my top favorite) They have the one without marshmallows still though. :sad02:

Today: Chocolate Frosting doughnut, with Cookies and Creme Milkshake.