What is the last thing that you ate?

Anisha

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half of a philly cheesesteak. yum.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I ate vanilla ice cream. Now I'm out of ice cream. :( I guess I need to go grocery shopping soon.

Quaker Oats Breakfast Cereal... it's so good! And good for you, there's a ton of protein and fiber. I'm addicted to it. Haha.

I'm kind of a health nut. Anyway, I'm Elle! I'm new here, so I've just been lurking and decided to post! :)

Quaker Oats Breakfast Cereal... it's so good! And good for you, there's a ton of protein and fiber. I'm addicted to it. Haha.

I'm kind of a health nut. Anyway, I'm Elle! I'm new here, so I've just been lurking and decided to post! :)

Hi Elle!

The last thing I ate was a few carrot sticks and dry ramen noodles out of the package.

MAN I am getting lazier and lazier at making food! @___@

:-0!!! But milk is amazing!! I just had a huge bowl of cereal and I'm drinking the rest of the milk right now. :-P

:laughingsmiley: My little brother always does that. Even sometimes, he asks for more.

And I sort of like Cereals, as the milk is added something with it.

I eventually don't like pure milk, without much of addition. But I always have to drink it, nonetheless.

The last thing I ate was a packet of chips, and juice. I have school today. I am making myself a bit prepared.

Would your mom let you drink chocolate milk? Nesquik is goood.

I wish she did. But according to her, pure milk is the best.

But I love chocolate milk, and milkshakes like strawberry, butterscotch, and some other.

Now you have mentioned, I am going to check in if there's any milkshake.

Nesquik is good for you, too! It has some kind of vitamins that gets added to your milk. probably. i think...

Ohh no. Now you got me craving milkshakes. :-( Too bad I'm not allowed to use the blender at 2 in the morning.

Nesquik is good for you, too! It has some kind of vitamins that gets added to your milk. probably. i think...

Ohh no. Now you got me craving milkshakes. :-( Too bad I'm not allowed to use the blender at 2 in the morning.

Er, I should ask my mom then. maybe she would allow me. ... Just maybe.

And 2 in the morning? You should be sleeping! That's unhealthy. :O

Oh no, I sound like a doctor. :P

And I just checked if there was any milkshake, but no. I can guess my brothers gulped it down. <_<

The last thing I ate was a few carrot sticks and dry ramen noodles out of the package.

MAN I am getting lazier and lazier at making food! @___@

I used to eat dry ramen for lunch when I was in college. I would just throw a package in my backpack in the morning and have instant lunch. I actually think it's rather tasty like that.

I tried to be a vegetarian once. Gave up after the first week.

:O Same thing happened with me. I gave up after 5 days, when my mom made barbecued chicken and rice. Mmmm ... this is making me hungry!

Drinking an iced coffee. Haven't eaten yet. See how lazy I am with food, guys?

I tried being a vegetarian before, but veggie burgers just don't cut it for me! I still eat them regularly (in fact there's at least four boxes in my freezer as I speak) but there's something so satisfying as a nicely seasoned burger on a toasted bun.

Ahhhh I'm so hungry!

I had a slice of pizza with pepperoni, bacon, and mushrooms. Then I ate a couple Danish butter cookies. I love butter cookies.

I had a boyfriend once that tried to make me be vegetarian. It didn't work very well for me at all, especially since soy upsets my stomach. I had to go back to a more balanced diet after a few weeks, since I was starting to feel pretty sick.