New Neopets Facebook Code!

Jenny ^_^

Ahem yoshi, why so rude? Just kidding lolz. I like getting free books even if one of my pets says "that is such a boring book!" :)

If you still want to read it to your pet, you can set neopets to a different language! That'll always do the trick :P

Yay for free books :)

I think its nice there giving free items out for something thats so nice for us - I love logging into facebook now to see a witty comment from one of the staff. I think it makes them feel a little less like "That Evil TNT That Unfairly Froze Me" - gives 'em a face :D

Most of the freezing were probably perfectly fair, but that's not the point of this board.

Anyway, yeah, I like the book. :) Hopefully, it will go down in price so I can buy one for my book pet to read, though. :P

If you still want to read it to your pet, you can set neopets to a different language! That'll always do the trick :P

Yay for free books :)

Yeah, I did that but it is just annoying. Why cant my pets just like what I give them?!?! <_< *calms down* Whatever, books are nice.