I'm New. Any Help?

Chad11

Hey! Well I've been playing neopets for quite some time now, but as of yet this is the first forum I have joined. I'm pretty new at this so if anyone has any hints or could help me by giving some pointers, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks. :laughingsmiley:

Also, even if you don't have any hints or advice, drop in a reply to say hello so i can try to get to know some people. Really. I'd like to try to get to know as many people as I can.

Hey Chad! Welcome to TDNF. I'm Domino, by the way. The best way to kind of get integrated into the forums is to just start posting.... (on topic of course...) :). But it's a lot of fun. I love it here, and we hope you will too. :laughingsmiley:

Domino pretty much said it but I just have to add: read the rules and feel free to ask questions to these awesomelicious people who know everything about neopets!

Hi Chad,

Here's the link to the rules for your convenience: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/12322-the-new-member-guide/

I don't have any hints because I'm pretty new too. But basically respond to topics that interest you. oh- I know a hint. When you first come to the forums, on the upper right-hand side are all the newest/latest posts :)

Also, if you want a signature (a unique picture at the end of all your posts) I can make one for you :yes: .

If you're interested, mail me back with the background you want, what you who/want in it, and what you want it to say.

For example:

siggy2.jpg

Siggy1.jpg

Cheers

ps. if anyone else is interested, feel free to mail me too :)

Hi Chad,

Here's the link to the rules for your convenience: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/12322-the-new-member-guide/

Ok, Thanks.. I'll be sure to check it out after I post this.

I don't have any hints because I'm pretty new too. But basically respond to topics that interest you. oh- I know a hint. When you first come to the forums, on the upper right-hand side are all the newest/latest posts :)
Sweet! I didnt't even notice that when I joined. I'll most likely use it too so I can keep up with all the new posts. Thanks!

Also, if you want a signature (a unique picture at the end of all your posts) I can make one for you :yes: .

If you're interested, mail me back with the background you want, what you who/want in it, and what you want it to say.

Uh, no ideas for it come to mind right now, but if I do think of something I'll make sure I ask you.

-Thanks for all the help :yes:

Just start posting :) I started in the help section, because gives you an excuse to post (and a topic to talk about!), but really, just choose a forum and... post away! :D You'll soon find your favourite places to chat and people'll get ot know you there :)

It's here.

Neopets tips are simple. Just keep playing the games.

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

Ok thanks for the link. I've seen you around today. Youre a pretty active member. If im interested in joining HAMS how do I get there?

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome, good luck finding your way around .... I am still getting to know the place myself :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.