Hey!

Hi forever_vegan,

Here's the link to the rules for your convenience: http://www.tdnforums...w-member-guide/

Be sure to read them!

I'm fairly new too - but I gave this hint to another new member: When you first come to the forums, on the upper right-hand side are all the newest/latest posts :)

Also, if you want a signature (a unique picture at the end of all your posts) I can make one for you :yes: .

If you're interested, mail me back with the background you want, what you who/want in it, and what you want it to say.

For example:

siggy2.jpg

Siggy1.jpg

Cheers

ps. if anyone else is interested, feel free to mail me too :)

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

Hello! :)

My name is Chad and I just joined this morning as well, and everyone here is very amicable.

Welcome and hopefully you have some fun! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello and welcome to the TDN forum! There are alot of different things you can do on neo ... and on here ;) Lots of info and areas to explore. Good luck finding something you really like to do and if you have any questions or there is anything I can help you with, just ask :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.