Facebook About To Reach 10k & Gives Previews!

hrtbrk

Today Neopet's Official Facebook page posted an note saying that once they reach 10,000 members (currently around 8,750) that they will release another freebie code! Become a member if you haven't already!

They also gave a small preview of the new Tropical Foods shopkeeper and a behind the scenes look of how caption #1097 came together!

23699_403020756004_348470121004_5400036_5324116_n.jpg

23699_403020766004_348470121004_5400038_6999858_n.jpg

I feel like that's a bad reason to join Facebook, unless you already needed to get one and this was the final push towards it.

Ya think? I dislike facebook, twitter and all other social sites. I don't need others to find me.

There has been no reason for me to join up with facebook. Guess in this case, it was the perfect reason to join.

I'm shocked how many people there are in that group. Ok so it's new, but I thought Neopets was a massive site AND NOONE CARES IF YOUR UNDER 13 BECAUSE I AM AND I HAVE FACEBOOK

Did Neopets put it in the News when it was released, though?

I'm kind of surprised that they did this. They're super sensitive about posting offsite links, especially social networking things were you can get someone else's personal information. I know they didn't make it super public on the site, but it must be all over the message boards. Yes, I love some free stuff, it just seemed odd.