Moltara Help Needed

thomigirl

Okay, am I just dense or something? I was told that if you made the petpet Albot, you should be able to take a dive into the Magma Pool. However, it doesn't seem to be working. It just comes up with the usual picture and message:

guard_rejected.jpg

I'm sorry, only those well-versed in the ways of Moltara are permitted to enter the Pool. Learn more and try again later.

*sigh*

Am I doing something wrong? Do I like, have to equip the Albot or something? Please help!

Okay, so I equipped it, and still nothing.

What am I to do? This is irritating. :grrr:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. Use the edit button if you wish to add something to your previous post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I already answered this in your other topic. The Albot rumor is completely false. No one knows a sure-fire way to get into the Magma Pool, and you're better off just refreshing there, if you want to get in.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please refrain from posting duplicate topics.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.