Rawrr~

Hello peoples ;3

Yeah, I just joined today xD even though I've been using information and help stuff from TDN for like ever (thanks!). Well it's march break and all so yeah xD

Welcome to these awesomelicious forums filled with awesomelicious slightly insane (just slightly :) ) people and meepits who know everything there is to know about neo! Enjoy.

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

@ Viridian thanks! and lolz, sad thing is I've gotten so used to typing it that I say it in RL too sometimes, and then people are like o-O?

@ divyadamini thanks and lol @ the meepits ;o

@ CAV2 thanks! and what's this group thing? o-o and what does HAMS even stand for? ;3

@ Viridian thanks! and lolz, sad thing is I've gotten so used to typing it that I say it in RL too sometimes, and then people are like o-O?

I know, right?! Not a good idea when you're just meeting new peeps in school and stuff. 0:)

Luckily they are getting known to me :whistle:

I know, right?! Not a good idea when you're just meeting new peeps in school and stuff. 0:)

Luckily they are getting known to me :whistle:

:yes: It's a good thing my friends already know my kinks and whatnot or else I'd probably scare people off with my random hyperness~! Although, some weird things can be great conversation starters xD hehe b)

@ CAV2 thanks! and what's this group thing? o-o and what does HAMS even stand for? ;3

HAMS is a group meant on taking over the internet, in which we are succeeding. HAMS stands for

The Historical Alliance for Meepits and Squrriels

lol @ "historical" ;p (btw, i find it weird why there's so much emphasis on meepits here...first the carrot thing (another post...dunno how to link..sorry =/) and u have a group dedicated to it...lolz)

my question: how I join? :D

edit: lols, i just noticed, i used double brackets ^-^

Edited by shadows4fairy

• 4 weeks later...

welcome to the forums, I'm new too ... maybe we can learn together :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.

Hi and welcome to the Forums. :)

I agree with Viridian, the people who say Rawr are always nice.

I am Anisha. It's nice to meet you. *Shakes hand*

Hope you enjoy your stay here.