Photography

Mira

I'm into photography (mostly taking photos). But I don't sell them or have them displayed for public or anything. They are just kind of for me unless someone asks to see them. But anyway, I was wondering if anyone here shares this interest also. Feel free to post your photos as long as they are aproppriate. Thanks!

I do photography at school, and I suppose it has become a hobby as such. I got a digital SLR camera with some money I had saved up. Nikon D50, if you were wondering. ;)

Most pictures I take aren't exactly great (In my opinion) but there's a couple of pictures from school projects gone by that I like. There's a few dotted around the internet, possibly on my blog, that show how bored I can get. :P

u took lots of pic ova vacation tho xD

members all the pic we took of the temples

and the piggies!!!

we took too many of those xD

Hehe that has inspired me to do a shoot of my camera collection! The only problem is....how do you choose which one to take the photo with?!?!?! It will be left out! hahaha

BTW camera's can't take good photographs, only photographers can! It's alll you lol

i agree i have shot some really good ones with a very sucky camera

i love photography i miss being able to develop and prints my own photos both b/w and color. i vary subjects/styles allot, i love macro and i also love vintage cheese cake style and portrature in general(still gaining expeniance in it of course)

here are a few of mine

s016.jpg

^^is a great friend of mine

042.jpg

one of my ratties that had a litter

0030.jpg

i love using barbies as models, they never blink and can hold for long exprosures heh

0026.jpg

proof teddy bears are ebil! ebbbbbbbbbil i say (er sorry i play too much battleon)

studio01.jpg

random photo takin during a studio session(another thing i miss terrably)

0011.jpg

and this is from a series i did of faeries, heh i need to add more to the series..

I love photography! I'm still new at it but I'm learning. I also have a Nikon D50, like Matt except it's black.

Remember photography is all about the light. And it is true that it's not the camera that makes the photo, it's the photographer.

Here are some of my photos. Can't give you full sized because of theft.

November Sunset

301509054_ebbfebbd62.jpg

Lone Leaf

311591677_3e2f2c9c39_m.jpg

Tools that Built the World

295999416_730f85a7d4_m.jpg

Morning Deck

312043668_7d760197b1_m.jpg

I bet that first one makes an awesome computer background, eh? :)

True, lighting does make a photo. Lets face it, you don't want bright sunlight in a depressing photo, do you?

Problem is, in Britain, the weather is usually all the same. No extreme weather. We're so boring. So, I might take my camera on holiday somewhere over Easter or something.

I personally like the lone leaf one the best, but all of those are great pictures. You are a great photographer! Keep up the great work, and be sure to share your pictures with us!

• 3 weeks later...