Defeating The Pant Devil

Hi I'm new to the battledome and I started the Defenders of Neopia Series 1 and my first challenger is The Pant Devil. I've tried defeating him in the battledome but haven't had any luck. Does anyone have any suggestions on what weapons to use on him that aren't one use only unless those ones are cheap so it wouldn't cost too much to stock up on them.

Any help here would be great! Thanx in advance! :)

EDIT: THanx for the advice I guess I should go and raise my pets hp and get those items you suggested. Thanx!

EDIT: Thanx I managed to beat him yesterday afternoon after buying some battle items and I used a scarab ring, leaf shield, and a thief dagger and my kougra's abilities. And for anyone out there you do not need high hit points to defeat him. My kougra only has 23 and I beat him the first time using these weapons.

Edited by mouse_angel

I checked out your pets, and first of all you need wayyyy more hit points. You should also use puce elixir which gives your pet 15 more hit points. I used a Hypnotic Scroll and a Improved Lightning Beam and the ability Heal and, with Puce Elixir, I beat him no problem. It might take a couple of tries though, because he has something, I forget what it is, that can heal himself A TON!!! So if he doesnt use that, it will be easy. Good luck!!!

I would say go to the battlepedia here. They have a great guide for weapons on whatever budget you might have. Also it is just super useful for everything battle dome. here is a link to the basic weapon sets if you want it. Good luck.