how can i fix this!?!?

joey1234144

Delighted is the highest mood level, so there isn't anything you can do to raise it :)

Depressed

Very unhappy

Miserable

Unhappy

Content

Happy

Cheerful

Extremely happy

Joyful

Delighted

The cheapest way to improve mood is by playing with a toy or grooming them. I play alot of dice-a-roo and scorchy slots, and my active pet seems to stay happy just from that.

In my experience, the fastest way to improve mood is taking your pet on the rides-like the merry go round. You can also feed them a happy negg, but it's definitely not cost effective.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Site Feedback, Bugs, and Help’ to ‘Neopets Help’.

does happiness have any effect on.. anything? or is it just like hunger where it's simply a status of your neopet being taken care of?

It does. If they get sad enough, their color can change to blue. And if they get angry, they can change color to red.

I'm not sure about that. I've only read about them changing to red or blue. I haven't read anything about whether they change back. If I were to take a guess, I would say that it is permanent. But I'm not sure.

would that color change be permanent, and overwrite whatever color they were before? i've never heard that before!

Yes, just like the Random events boochi (which zaps your pet baby) and one random event that makes your pet invisible. You can turn them back by painting them again.

Wow... I'd never heard of that! Lol. Tempted to get my jetsam out of depressed...

Yeah... I would do that, considering you have a Zombie Jetsam.

For some reason... my pets rarely go below extremely happy, so I don't have to do much to up their moods.

Ohhhh. Okay. I have a Jetsam on a side account. I'm not a fan of their new pose, but I do like them. Now Zombie on the other hand... not my kind of thing. My husband wants to get a Zombie PB for a pet of his.