IcePets - New Pet Site

MTDdrinker

www.IcePets.com

Banner-1IMGRDY-2.gif

IcePets is officially opening on Friday, March 5th, at 6PM Central Time. Some special things are in store for those who join on opening day. Traptur, a limited edition pet, will be available to all new users for the first 24 hours of opening.

traptur_red.pngstorm_traptur.png

Randomly claws will be going around the forums, and the online list, giving out all kinds of items. Things like storm snow jar, ice cubes, stamps, books, beauty items, and maybe a custom avatar or two.

576.png?33.png435.png332.png

Your time is valuable, so I'll cut to the chase and fill you in on what we have to offer:

Multiple Collections Features

Two Custom Flash Games

Two Quests

Golden Slots

Two Spin Wheels

Cube Grab Game

Very easy to the use shop manager

Roughly 700 Items

Books with actual stories to read

Competitive Leader Boards

A progressive quest that guides you along to complete various tasks around the site.

...and a whole lot more that you'll have to check out for yourself.

Aside from all of that, we value every single player and their input. A lot of what you see on IcePets was developed from the ideas of players. Whenever a good idea is posted in the suggestions forum, it gets written down in the notes section of our admin panel and scheduled for development. And our team is capable of anything. Any idea you can possibly think of, chances are we can make it happen.

So come to IcePets, have a good time, meet some good people, and watch your dreams come true.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool =D i made an acc =D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long. Smilies of any kind do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yea we noticed that too, actually for me it shows up as a blank page, or an error page in Internet Explorer. Must be some American ad thing <_<

wow the ad took over the site ._." i wonder how do u prevent that ad from taking over the site

I am so confused. Everyone keeps saying the site is gone. But everytime I try to open it, it opens and the proper site is there.

really? you dont see an advertisement of jewelery or didnt get an error message? whut browser r u using?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hmm wow, probably Google Chrome can block the ad somehow. Is Google Chrome a good browser?

I use it at work, where I have to use so many specialized programs that lag out my comp due to lack of RAM (I have Vista) and Chrome is the only browser that doesn't lag or freeze up my computer. I love it. It's very streamlined.

I'm using chrome too. I still get it. I have adthwart too

I'm not using any add-ons like adthwart or anything. So I have no idea.

Hmm is there a site where I can download Google Chrome from? Seems very good :)

And woah that's weird then, maybe it affects only some people?

I'm not even seeing ads at all, and I don't use any add-ons that would stop me from seeing them.

Search Google Chrome on Google.com. It'll take you to the place to DL it.

I just tried using chrome with and without adthwart and it's just giving me errors like all other browsers.

Keeps on redirecting me to : http://dp.000.in/

That's so weird. I've tried it yet again, and it's still loading the right site.

Site doesn't work here either. I just get a 'page cannot be displayed' message...

Too bad, it looked really nice (the banner at least, since I can't see anything else ;p but I'm a sucker for pets-websites)

I have never played it, but I feel a strange urge to play it. It sounds really cool.

pleasepleaseplease make the site working.