Welcome to March with TDN!

hrtbrk

I <3 March, for my birthday is this month! :D

Also, my pets picked Crispies, Ketchup Ice Cream, and Meatless Meatballs. Aside from the ice cream, pretty normal, I guess.

Yay, really hope March brings a good start for me, since Jan and Feb were terrible (got frozen twice).

New start now. :)

Got a Clamade on my only pet atm.

Oh I totally forgot my freebies before I read this :O

Welcome to March everyone :D only one more month before I get a Cybunny :wub_anim:

Yay! March! I cant wait to get a couple of seasonal avvies in this month! Hooray!

I feel the same way. I have reminders set on my cell phone so I won't forget to get the avatars.

I feel the same way. I have reminders set on my cell phone so I won't forget to get the avatars.

That is so smart!! I will do that too! That is brilliant! You know, I am going to do that for all of the avvies! Thanks!

Happy March, everyone! There seems to be a lot of birthdays coming up, so happy birthday to all of you, in case I forget later.

As for freebies, I got: Almost Gummy Rat (Strawberry), Lemon Brucicle, Lemon Meringue Baby Food, and Mynci Meat Pie.