I can't seem to get Game Avatars.

Shalew

do evil thade. It is one of the easiest avatars. It just takes time. All you need to do is use the neo anagram solver that is on tdns site here. I actually found it to be so easy that i got the trophy for it the next month.

EDIT: A list of the ones i have done is on quiggler513 petpage.

Thanks guys, I'll have a look at both your pages. :)

I've been trying to get the Ice Cream Machine one for a while, it's REALLY difficult.

I have been trying for Ice Cream Machine for three years now. It's very frustrating. I can't seem to get 14,500 points, in spite of regularly scoring ~10k.

I have this issue as well. But... if you practice... you get them. My first harder to get game av, was Typing Terror. When I started playing it, I never passed level 5. NEVER. Now, unless my comp lags, I never even lose a life. I make it through all the levels, including the boss. (Sometimes, with 100% accuracy through the whole game.) And I ended up with the avatar. (I didn't realize the game had one, until I was in my avatars and saw it.)

I also have Sutek's Tomb. (My high score was 300-ish. But I practiced, and I got it.)

I'm not fantastic at games. But if you practice... you'll get them. It takes time, patience, and dedication. I've spent hours at work, trying for the Carnival of Terror avatar, only to fall short by around 45 points. But I'll keep it up until I get it.

That's my method of attack for game avatars. I'm going to pick the one I want the most, and practice until I get it. Once I get it, I'll move on to the next.

(On my list to do next: Carnival of Terror, Freaky Factory, and then Ice Cream Machine)

I dont have many game avvies. but the ones i do have are...

ace zafara. attack of the slorgs. bilge dice. capara. cliffhanger. dice escape. dr grumps. evil coconut. faerie bubbles. gadgadsgame. gormball. lennies rule. library faerie. magax. mediocrity. neoquest II-weakling. pick your own. poogle race winner. sewage surfer. shapeshifter. skeith-snargan. techo-cheesy. turtum. wack-a-kass. misfortune. monoty.

wow.. after typing them all out i feel as if i have more than I thought. o.o

I'm with you. I'm not very good at games either. I've mostly challenged Abigail because I know I can't get AAA's score :laughingsmiley: in Daily Dare. I have played Typing Terror through the boss level, but never got high enough to get the avatar :sad01_anim: Keep trying, at least you get neopoints!

Here is a list of the ones I have which I consider easy, in order ( so you can have a go yourself!) Some I never realeased how easy they where until you start trying :) I like the ones that aren't time-orintated, that way you can take your time trying for them!

Cliffhanger,

Cheat (awarded randomly after round 1, which I got by accident just because I wanted a trophy)

Kass basher - practice/luck. If you do it as a daily you'll get it soon enough

Ace Zafara - score pver 700 in Advert attack, which is pretty much just completing the game. Play with a mouse and pratice :P

Attack of the slorgs - score over 1000, comes with a little practice and time :)

Eliv Thade - use the guide thats already been mentioned - its ACE... just takes ages :P

MAGAX II - use the guide on TDN, and take a few minutes break in between each level - this ones needs time more than practice

Must keep smiling - helps if you have a kacheek as your active pet, and just refresh!

Mutant graveyard of doom - like MAGAX, you just need plenty of breaks in between levels!

Nimmo's Pond -

Fairy Bubbles -

= Both need plenty of practice, but give out pretty good neopoints, so work them into your dailies and by the time you get the avatar

you'll forget you wanted it!

Smugglers Dubloon - Dubloon diaster, took me about 2 hours the time I got the avatar. Be really safe and never have more than 4 mines on the screen at a time - make them hit each other and they'll explode.

Techo Buzzer game - great if you can unplug your mouse easily (like on a laptop) - everytime your hand hurts, just unplug it! just be careful when plugging it back in

Tyranu Evavu -

Grarrl Keno -

= Both easy, if you have plenty of neopoints to waste. Keno just requires refreshing (got in around 40minutes of refreshing), and tyranu Evavu is just luck & chance, but with quite good odds!

IOM is also a pretty easy one, that takes time, but only 14% of avatar starried users have it, which I think is odd. Just take your time and play it safe :)

Hope this helps, (hmmm, might make a guide about this...) lol

Okay, random question here.

Say I started playing Eliv Thade today, the 28th of February, tomorrow is the 1st of March, lets say I send in my score tomorrow night at the beginning of the new set scores. It will still count right? Although I played before the new month...but sent it in the next month. Get my drift, yeah?

Noooo!!!! I was just playing Eliv Thade, and I was 1100 points, and I lost!!!!! :crying: !!!!! I spelled 3 words wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHH! What a waste of 1 hr of constant pain!!! :angry: :grrr:

Okay, random question here.

Say I started playing Eliv Thade today, the 28th of February, tomorrow is the 1st of March, lets say I send in my score tomorrow night at the beginning of the new set scores. It will still count right? Although I played before the new month...but sent it in the next month. Get my drift, yeah?

Yeah, I was thinking that - everybody keeps talking about a "cut off point" or something... I was wondering for things like maths nightmare and other avvie games

Yeah, I was thinking that - everybody keeps talking about a "cut off point" or something... I was wondering for things like maths nightmare and other avvie games

Hmmmm... I am not so sure that that would work, because maybe the score wont be there the next day. It will vanish. *poof*

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I'm just horrible at games.

(Also, I think most avatars are too boring to actually do my best for, and I can be pretty lazy. Guess that counts as well.. ;p)

All I can say is; read guides, use cheats (you know, more time-cheats and such), practise, practise, practise...

I dont have many game avvies. but the ones i do have are...

ace zafara. attack of the slorgs. bilge dice. capara. cliffhanger. dice escape. dr grumps. evil coconut. faerie bubbles. gadgadsgame. gormball. lennies rule. library faerie. magax. mediocrity. neoquest II-weakling. pick your own. poogle race winner. sewage surfer. shapeshifter. skeith-snargan. techo-cheesy. turtum. wack-a-kass. misfortune. monoty.

wow.. after typing them all out i feel as if i have more than I thought. o.o

Gosh you have a lot!!! I only have a couple, maybe 3 or 4!!! You got skills!!

Yeah, I kept it up for a few hours while I did other things, and I just sent my score of like 1800 and I didn't get the avatar and it had a problem sending me score. How lame.

I am so sorry!! That must have been so annoying!!! That happens to me too, a lot.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Using an anagram finder on Eliv Thade is alright by Neopets, correct? Because I was using one in another window and got a 6400 on Eliv Thade, and when I sent my score in, it said that my score would be reviewed by the Neopets staff, should I worry about it passing? I want the trophy, I earned it. >_<

As far as I know, it is okay. Sites like TDN, and Sunnyneo don't tell you to try things, if they aren't allowed. And I've seen quite a few game guides for it, that tell you to use one.