Frozen account help

Justesting89

Hey,i tryed to log into my account yesterday only to discover that i was frozen for using a "bot",i never cheated on the site i worked hard for everything i had but i have no clue why would i get frozen.

My questions are-

1.Do they even answer to the e-mails you send them?(using their format)

2.Do they unfreeze accounts?

3.Could it be that they thought im using a "bot" because im logging from various IPs?

Thanks for helping..

1. They do, if you have filled everything in correctly and honestly.

2. It happens sometimes, though it does not happen fast. I've heard of someone on this forum that got her account back after 10 months.

3. No idea... I log in from various IPs too and I have not (yet) been frozen.

Don't give up. I am sure if you didn't use the bot they will give you your account back. Sort of a crapy time to have it frozen considering the daily dare. But that would be the last thing on my mind if mine got frozen. Just hang in there and everything will go well.

Actually thats exactly whats on my mind lol,that and few avatars that i would've had by today =\

Problem is i dont think they will point out what is the "bot" they seem to think i used,which will make it extremely hard for me to find what might have caused it.. i sent 2 reports with 2 different emails to reply to just in case 1 email portal fails to receive the respond..

1. Barely. Just have the right form and if they aren't too busy (or in the other case lazy), they will.

2. Barely, and when they do, you have to wait a long time.

3. Unknown. It could be.

Were you doing a lot of refreshing to get avatars? If so, were you using an auto-refresher? TNT would consider them to be bots; they are specifically mentioned in the rules as "cheating." Even if you weren't using one, but you were doing lots of page refreshes at well-timed intervals, they might have thought you were using one.

If you are positive you weren't doing anything wrong, you might be able to get your account back, but it will require a lot of tactful emails and a long wait, probably. Good luck getting your problem sorted out.

I know of a person who was accused of using a bot (they claim they didn't) and they got their account back a few weeks later.

The key is to not give up. I see accounts being returned all of the time. You might not get a reply until Tuesday at the earliest because Monday is a holiday :)