adding new games

Shadaw the Rampage

"Depending on the age of your account you may notice that you can add more Favourite Games today. :)"

^ this was announced in the news today. my account is 6 years old and i can add new games. more to update when i know it.

- update -

i was able to add 10 new games to my already full favorates list.

I'm so glad they did this. I was getting slightly annoyed when I had to delete favorites, to put in other ones I played more. Now... I have more slots than I need. Maybe this will encourage me to play more games.

i can hold more than 18 and i can take a screenshot to proove it {just now remembered this post existed to bring up the topic} i have 21 games so far and i havent pushed to see how many i can actually have yet.

• 1 month later...

Not too useful for me 'cause I don't really play many games. All I do is go to the games homepage and go to "recently played".

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for more than three weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.