Pets, pets, pets, you just gotta love 'em.

KatyaofOctober

Post anything you want to about your pets. Start with name, age, species/breed, and say something special about them. I will start:

Name: Amber Lily Sunshine Flower Love Bug (amber for short)

Species: Burmese Cat

She knows how to fetch, seriously. I can throw a piece of string, feather, toy mouse, whatever and she will bring it all the way back to me. I didn't even teach her to do that. She is so cute! ah, but kinda chubby... haha. :whistle:

Name-Crissy

age-3

species/breed- half Dachshund (hot dog)/ Japanese Chin. She looks more like a a short beagle with a longer body and dark fur. xD

Shes spoiled rotten, and she has the personality to match. If she doesnt get what she wants, when she wants it, she will throw her blanket around and have a temper tantrum like a little kid would. xD

Name: Cairo

Species: Brown Tabby kitty

He's just cute and all sorts of special. :D

CatintheBox.jpg

Name: Rio (My sister's cat, but he's special)

Species: Brown Tabby

He's a complete cuddle cat. (Though he looks like Mr. Attitude here)

PICT0004.jpg

Name: Kaida (My sister's dog)

Species: Red Shiba Inu

She's a terror. Beats up Rio (the cat) and tears everything to pieces. Her favorite thing to shred is pool noodles. (Her nickname from me, is Wonder Mutt or Devil Dog)

DSCF0094.jpg

Name-Crissy

age-3

species/breed- half Dachshund (hot dog)/ Japanese Chin. She looks more like a a short beagle with a longer body and dark fur. xD

Shes spoiled rotten, and she has the personality to match. If she doesnt get what she wants, when she wants it, she will throw her blanket around and have a temper tantrum like a little kid would. xD

haha really? aww. :laughingsmiley: She sounds like she is adorable.

I use to have a few fish, but we gave them away.

I also had a bird named Kanga, but when my mother had gotten an allergic reaction, we gave her to my grandmother. Kanga died 4 years ago.

No pets as of now...

Name: Sophie

Species:Chihuahua/terrier mix

This thing is a psychopath. Well, not really, but she is insane. And vicious

Name: Hali

Species: German Shepard

She is the calmest dog you would ever meet, quite different from my other dog, who she is bugged by

Name: Dimitri or Pamplemousse (pamplemousse mean grapefruit in french)

species: cat

color: orange :D

he is so adorable :3, I love cats I have had so many of those in my life it's ridiculous XD (used to live in the countryside) I had dogs too of course but that's not quite the same!

I'd like to maybe get a snake, I always wanted a snake!

OMg.

I just got a kitten!

My 1st one =).

She's a shorthaired domestic, completely black except for a white spot on her neck.

Only 3 months and we called her Alice.

She's so cute! and quite smart but does the weirdest, dummest things sometimes (like running into stuff, especially glass doors ^^)

• 4 weeks later...

I've never had a pet. xD

I can't get one til I move out, according to the 'rents.

Sigh.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.