Nothings fun like a fresh start

Holliepop

My three year old main just got frozen. I don't really understand why I got cited for foul language when I never remember saying anything that was "foul". -shrugs- Ohh well, time to start a new I suppose <3

Of course it was after I just got a lab map after saving 6 months and I found that awesome electric gnorbu in the pound. It's just a tad bothersome but it is a game. Life goes on.

On the bright side, I get to collect more avvies now :)

--

Edit, By the way. Should they issue out warnings for stuff like that. I've never received a warning or suspension for any "foul" language that I never even recall using.

That sucks! Are you going to try to get your account back? I would hate to lose my main account, mostly because of the stuff from site events (plots, DD, GMC, etc) that I can never earn again. And I love my first pet, so losing her would be heartbreaking.

It's good that you're starting a new account, though. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Thanks guys. Yeah, I am trying to get it back. I don't mind starting over, I just you know wish I could take my Bori, Cybunny, and Tuskaninny with me..and a few other things that I have a lot of money invested in. At least I'm not upset or anything. It's just annoying now that I realize there are so many site events, and sooo much time I have to wait now. It's like being a nub all over again -lol-

The worst thing is waiting for a new account to have access to all of the site features. You can't adopt LE or painted pets, you don't have access to rare items in the shops, etc. That part really sucks.

I really hope you manage to get your account back. Good luck, and keep trying!

The worst thing is waiting for a new account to have access to all of the site features. You can't adopt LE or painted pets, you don't have access to rare items in the shops, etc. That part really sucks.

I really hope you manage to get your account back. Good luck, and keep trying!

I just discovered this. When you have a three year old account you think, yes that sounds wonderful. Now I am actually sitting here and all I can do is play games? -headdesk- How do they keep new people playing? I don't think my attention span can take this xD

I just discovered this. When you have a three year old account you think, yes that sounds wonderful. Now I am actually sitting here and all I can do is play games? -headdesk- How do they keep new people playing? I don't think my attention span can take this xD

They keep them playing because newbies don't know about all the cool stuff older accounts can get.

Wow good to see you're so positive in all this. It really sucks :( seems that TNT freezes a lot of people lately.

I hope you can get your account back, but in the mean time; good luck rebuilding.

And I know what you mean that you have to wait for everything xD in the beginning, you're like: okay.. so..what now? :P

It's not so bad starting over. There is just so much I miss (like my site themes & avvies :crying:) But at least I have support from you guys. I guess I do have the advantage over a few things, I know what goals are easier to go for at least. Bah I am so bored though. I can't access the neoboards until tomorrow =/ I'm so bored with playing games and customizing, and planning on customizing. I can't even do layouts for my profile cause you have to be 3days old to edit that xD

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I know how upset you must be. I've had my account for almost 8 years, and I would be devastated if I lost it for any reason. Not because of the NP or the items. Not even the avatars. (Though that would upset me, because I'm getting close to my goal of 200) But I would be most upset about my pets. Especially my very first pet, Spritzieblue. She's my Blue Shoyru. I'm so attached to her, especially the way she is, that I refuse to paint her Faerie, even though that would be my top dream pet.

Something as broad as "foul language" should be easier to get unfrozen from (you would think) than scamming or cheating at games. I've heard of people getting frozen for acronyms for something totally innocent that could be seen as something else. If they could tell you what exactly you *said* that was inappropriate, hopefully you'd have a chance to explain. Good luck on getting your account back

I remember trying to send a neomail to someone with nothing actually bad in it, yet the filter kept blocking me from sending it because there was some word that was apparently bad in it. Yet the filter doesn't tell you what word, so after like 4-5 times of revising and editing I just gave up and told the person I was replying to to get on Facebook instead.

Im glad I found your thread. I just had my account frozen. The warning said someone tried to log into my account from a bad page or something like that. I was feeling so depressed and upset! How could they do that, i told myself T^T. After reading all of ya'lls replies I decided to try to get the account back. I felt terrible going through all the questions, i couldnt remember the exact spelling of my own pets names! and I couldnt remember the exact names of my neofriends... now i cant even talk to them! It hurts so much gosh~ But seeing your good attitude made me feel good to. Heres to getting back to it lol! :)