So... um... Hi?

Nox Obscuros

Hi everyone! I'm Nox Obscuros (otherwise known as noxobscuros on Neopets) and I just joined the Forums. I also just rejoined Neopets after a very long (a few years) hiatus, so I guess I'm doubly-new. Anyway, I'm nineteen years old and I am currently in college for Graphic Design. I plan on graduating this spring, after which I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I live in upstate New York (further up than Albany, mind) with my fat tabby cat Beaker and my blue Betta fish Skuld. I like hanging out with my friends, playing video games (such as Dragon Age: Origins, Sims 2&3, Halo 3, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl), and Pizza Hut's mild chicken wings. I don't like dramatic people or nuts. I like making new friends, so feel free to start up a conversation. =D

Why, thank you, sir!

It certainly looks pretty fun here.

Hi and welcome to TDNF! My name is Katya.

Wow, you are into graphics design? Thats awesome! Im studying to be a web developer. Its going to be my major for my bachelors. :graduated: Glad to know we have a fellow designer around here. :D Welcome again.

-Katya a.k.a. Kat