Magma pet secret REVEALED?

Aerohog

Look:

http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=object&string=Discovery%2Bof%2Bthe%2BMagma%2BPool

Is it not true that when you enter the magma pool the guard tells you:

I'm sorry, only those well-versed in the ways of Moltara are permitted to enter the Pool. Learn more and try again later

Maybe you must first read this book....

Thoughts?

I just tested it.

I'm sorry, only those well-versed in the ways of Moltara are permitted to enter the Pool. Learn more and try again later.

Does not work. Very sorry.

Please do it :P

Im too poor haha

That blows o-O

Oh well haha

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have access to the pool i.e. the guard welcomes me.

I don't know exactly what I did to get it. I did the worms quest, made a petpet (Teek), and am now in the middle of my second quest.

I wish I can help people get magma pets, but I don't know if it's against the rules.

ETA: I just sent in this question to the NT Editorial:

I have access to the Magma Pool. Is it okay for people to transfer their pets, I paint them Magma and transfer them back?

Edited by SarafinaWolf7

It would seem to make sense that making a petpet may have something to do with it. You've obviously been around Moltara enough to get all the supplies for a petpet (or just bought them somewhere, but that's beyond the point), and gone through the effort of making one. It may be that that qualifies one as "well versed".

It would seem to make sense that making a petpet may have something to do with it. You've obviously been around Moltara enough to get all the supplies for a petpet (or just bought them somewhere, but that's beyond the point), and gone through the effort of making one. It may be that that qualifies one as "well versed".

That definetly could be, but there's a lot of people who are desperate to try and figure out the secret, and I think that most of them have tried a TON of stuff, creating a/multiple Moltaran petpet(s) has probably been tried by a bunch of people. I don't think it's random, but....gah. Frustration.

I was on a board discussing this when it was first released, and some people thought Igneot had something to do with it. *shrugs* He is a wise one, after all...

It is based purely on luck. You just have to refresh every once in a while. I got a Magma pet and so does my mom, it's not that hard :P

Hey, does anyone know what time you can get the rainbow worm?

Or is that not how it works?

There is no known pattern for when the worms appear. Time is not a factor, however.

There is no known pattern for when the worms appear. Time is not a factor, however.

Actually, I heard that it is time-based, but it's different for everybody. So if you saw a rainbow worm but missed it for some reason, it's likely that it'll appear the same time next day, I think.

Look:

http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=object&string=Discovery%2Bof%2Bthe%2BMagma%2BPool

Is it not true that when you enter the magma pool the guard tells you:

I'm sorry, only those well-versed in the ways of Moltara are permitted to enter the Pool. Learn more and try again later

Maybe you must first read this book....

Thoughts?

Hmm, intresting thought, have you tested this theory?

So, what you guys have gathered so far is that there are several theories to the magma pool that have been tried, sometimes succeeding and sometimes not. so based on the findings, I'll make a little list, myth-busters style.

Reading book: BUSTED

Refreshing (a lot): Plausible

Making a petpet: Plausible

Worm quest: Plausible (leaning towards busted)

Tell me if I missed anything :D.