Welcome to February with TDN!

hrtbrk

I want a Valentines theme :( how do you get it?

Man, I hate losing my old account. All these things that I don't have yet and forgot how to obtain... xD

You get it by either sending or receiving (correct me if I'm wrong) a MVC (Mysterious Valentines Card). The card disappears but you get the theme.

You get it by either sending or receiving (correct me if I'm wrong) a MVC (Mysterious Valentines Card). The card disappears but you get the theme.

Thanks :) and you just buy the card from somebody's shop or is there another way to obtain the card?

You can either buy the card in the gift shop where it starts restocking near 14th of Feb in a bundle of 100 for 100NP or you could buy one from the SW but it will be dreadfully overpriced now.

Greeaat...

Pff if people can buy 100 of them for 1000 NPs.. be nice and share! :P

I repeat my question: If I said a MVC to someone who doesn't have the Valentines theme, and I already have the theme, will they get the theme?

yep, they will, so you can still give it to a friend or something

Stuff sometimes happens with that plushy. There's a thread about it.

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/17040-new-daily-the-discarded-magical-blue-grundo-plushie-of-prosperity/

Right. I've restocked a v-day card. Is there anyone who would like to receive it to get the v-day theme? :)

(You send the card to the user on valentines day right?)