What is the most expensive item on neopets?

Holliepop

Super attack pea

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i tend to agree the super attack pea due to it being a retired cove item is worth about 500m sense its so rare and powerful. also being a avatar item its like the finding the daragan sword of death in a neopet users shop for 500np it just doesnt happen. keeping to the point of my post. 500m for it, im currently not aware of anything more higher priced.

Hmm...just to ask since I remember someone asking this same question on the neopet boards and someone said some sword that only ONE neopian received (I think featheralley or something). It was a sword during the war between Meridell and Darigan Citadel.

Heard the owner wanted billions for it but I don't know much for verify that.

Hmm...just to ask since I remember someone asking this same question on the neopet boards and someone said some sword that only ONE neopian received (I think featheralley or something). It was a sword during the war between Meridell and Darigan Citadel.

Heard the owner wanted billions for it but I don't know much for verify that.

i mentioned that, its the daragan sword of death. it was a plot price from the meridell and darigan war. its brother is the skarrels sword but that one seems to be lost in time.

Either Darigan Sword of Death, Spoppy III, or Super Attack Pea.

There is only one Darigan Sword of Death and Spoppy III in existence, and Super Attack Pea is a retired Cove item, an avatar item, and probably one of the most powerful BD items out there.

Spoppy III is a Cooking Pot Petpet. I don't know anything about it. All I know is there's only one in existence, and it's not for sale.

go supa attack pea!!!! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'd feel so vulnerable if I had the account that held THE most expensive and unique item ever :P that's almost SCREAMING "Hey, crack/hack my account please" :P

Wow, I had NO IDEA that the super pea thing was so expensive o_O; I've seen a lot of people wanting one, but... WOW.