How long does the neopet fever last?

Maryyam

95 members have voted

1. 1. How long have you been playing neopets?

• a week
    • less then a month
    • couple of months
    • over a year
    • hmm...when did i start? I'll get back to you on that one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I first started playing on a joint account with my sister when I was 8, I think, so 2001. Then my sister got that account frozen, and we both kind of lost interest for a few years. Then in 2006, I created my own account and have been pretty actively playing ever since. My sister never really got back into it.

I go through stages with Neopets. I'll play for hours a day, then a little less until I don't come on this site for a long time. Then for some reason I'll come back and have to rack my brain to try and remember my password, then I'm back in it again and playing like crazy again!

I think it's one of those sites that you come back to when you're bored and when you get back you find something new and the obsession starts all over again. ^_^

My first account was made back in 2000. Back when chombies were not limited edition. My account was frozen in 2005 so I made this account which I am still playing. So, I have had neopets fever for 10 years? I am a serious neopets supporter. Been there since the beginning. :)

• 1 month later...

Yeah, that happens to me too. I've actually been playing since...2000, wow. I started with a different account and when I got bored that time I just deleted it. That turned out to be a mistake since I started playing again after a few months hiatus and have been playing on and off ever since! If you're bored, just take a break, you'll come back after a while and get neofever again, I promise!

• 1 month later...

This happens to everyone in every game. I can be so sick of a game, then be right back addicted to it a couple months later. This is really normal.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.