price checks

devrit

not sure if this is the forum to put it in, but i was wondering if ppl know the price of Scabergy and Strong Berry.

i have both from a very old account that i've put on the trading post and got a recent neomail asking for the price but i can't seem to find any

on another site, they listed the strong berry at 3M and scabergy at 70k but seeing as you can't buy scabergy's in the shop wizard, i doubt those two prices are reliable.

any help would be appreciated =]

If you can't find it in the shop wiz, the next place to look is the trades (see the pinned thread in the list of help threads) After looking myself I found a few results for each, but nobody lists an actual price. You could either put it up with no wishlist and see what kind of offers you get, neomail some of the other users with the same items and see what they are asking, or wait until someone posts a trade with a definite asking price. Anyway, it seems like you've got some good items on you hands there :) good luck