Hello! Veteran Neo user returning after a while

Kathryn

Hello! I'm Kathryn and I started playing Neopets almost 10 years ago when it first came out. I was 8 years old at the time. My oldest pet on my now (frozen) first account being 8 years old now according to her petpage. I've had bad luck over the years with having my accounts frozen, with the last one being frozen in I believe the summer of 2007.. so I took a hiatus. I'm back now and alot has changed!

I've found TDN to be very helpful with getting me back into the game. So, I decided to join the forum and chat with other neo users!!

Hm... lots of frozen accounts? Suspicious... Anyways, welcome! Let's hope you don't get frozen again!

I think it was 3 times I lost my mains.. first two were supposedly because I had been scammed or something? Basically frozen for my own good o_O I don't think I have to worry anymore as I won't be using any other computer other then my own ^_^ No schools, libraries etc.. I think that was part of the problem since my friend who also used the libraries computer got iced the same time as me for the same thing *shrug*.

Hello! :D Welcome to TDNF. I'm Laura.

There are some things I'd like to outline, since it appears Livvy hasn't already done so.

-Read the rules and live the rules. A happy mod is a healthy you.

-Be polite. Be polite. Be polite. I don't know if I can stress it any more. Oh wait. Be polite. There.

-Ask questions if you aren't sure of anything. We ARE a community, after all. Only a few of us actually bite.

-Don't leave if you can avoid it. We loose too many new members (and old members at that as well).

I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Well dang. My guidelines seem to be universally adopted. Yay me! ^_^

Anywho, my name is Livvy, and welcome to TDNForums! I'd normally give you a standard spiel, but that's already been done by Laura. However, there is a snack table to your left, but watch your toes!

Well dang. My guidelines seem to be universally adopted. Yay me! ^_^

Anywho, my name is Livvy, and welcome to TDNForums! I'd normally give you a standard spiel, but that's already been done by Laura. However, there is a snack table to your left, but watch your toes!

Of course! :D You had it perfect. Why not adopt it?