The World's Worst Rick Roll

CAV of Gang Green

Ok, so my friend at school would tell me about a video game blog site known as bring victory. Being TDN's Official Video Game Addict, I desided to check it out. When I got there, I was Rick Rolled. However, this was not like a normal Rick Roll. When I tried to close the window, a pop-up would show me the lyrics of the song. I would say "OK" and then more lyrics would pop up. This would continue, one line at a time, then the song finnished. Happy about this, I thought I was free, but then the song began again. It took me 2 hours before I was raged and turned off my computer. I thought I would get a virus, but I'm here and safe, but still, nay for taking away a huge chunk of my weekend. Thanks Vincent...

LOL, you do know you can do Ctrl + Alt + Del and terminate firefox.exe or ieexplore.exe, etc...your browser's process and it's gone, right? Then you open it again and it's working.

Fail.

The song is good, but annoying after you heard it 24 times.

And I did that control delete thing, but a pop up from internet explorer itself would stop me from closing. So no fail.

• 3 weeks later...

Hahahahah I love Rick Roll! Don't you just love the random african-american guy who jumps against de walls in the video? xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That is pretty impressive.

I have to shamelessly say, though, that rick rolling my friend at my wedding - making him think first we were playing one of his band's songs - was about the best thing ever.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.