Simple Coding Help, Please?

aia

Right, so, I really wish my lookup coding worked, but it really doesn't. |sigh|

So, if anyone could fix it to me, I would be very thankful. Also, if anyone could make the font in the 'about me' box white, that'd be awesome. ^^

Here is the coding:

<style>// *{}

body {font:10px verdana;color:#582365;background-color:#b5cde7;background-image:url('');
background-repeat: repeat;}
a:link,a:visited,a:active{font:10px verdana;color:#582365;font-weight:bold;}
a:hover{font:10px verdana;color:#ef89b3;text-decoration:underline overline;font-weight:bold;}
ul.dropdown{filter:alpha(opacity="65");opacity:.65;border:0px;background-color:#ffffff;font:10px verdana;color:#582365;font-weight:bold;}
.dropdown li a{color:#582365!important;}
hr {display:none;}
#main{background-image: url('http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/pua_wahine/UL.png');background-color:#b5cde7;background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:top-center;border:none;width:1150px;height:1875px;}
#userinfo .contentModuleContent{background-image:url('http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m52/amaliabastos21/aiashield.png');background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top right;}
#userinfo .medText img {visibility:hidden;}
#userinfo .medText table table img {visibility:visible;}
#footer{display:none;}
#header{visibility:hidden;}
.contentModule,.contentModuleTable,.contentModuleContent{border:none;background:transparent;} 
.content div a img, .content div b {display: none;}
.contentModule div a img, .contentModule div b {display: inline;}
#template_nav{visibility:visible;position:relative;left:75px;top:-10px;z-index:1;}
#nst{visibility:visible;font:10px verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#000000;position:relative;left:75px;top:-10px;}
.contentModuleHeader,.contentModuleHeaderAlt {display:none;}
#userinfo {position:relative;left:90px;top:70px;width:500px;}
#usercollections {padding: 0px;position:relative;left:130px;top:350px;width:200px;}
#usershop {position:relative;left:80px;top:350px;}
#userneopets {position:relative;left:80px;top:395px;}
#usertrophies {position:relative;left:100px;top:450px;height:50px;}
.about{padding:10px;font:10px verdana;color:#582365;top:20px;left:-155px;height:180px;width:490px;overflow:auto;position:relative;}
#userneohome {display:none;}

</style>

<div class="about">
Well, then. Welcome to my lookup. My name is Amalia, but you may call me Aia, Lia, Amz, Amzie or just plain Amalia. I am an avid (if not addicted) neopets player and I have been on this site for just over four years. You can find a lot more about me <a href="http://www.neopets.com/~Majystic">right here</a>, and explore my wishlist <a href="http://www.neopets.com/~Celectus">here</a>. My current neopets goals are below...<br><br>
[x] Pink Doglefox for Impirielle<Br>
[x] Green Doglefox for Majystic (Thanks, Raven!)<br>
[x] Enough NPs for Impy's paint brush<br>
[x] Enough money for Majy's paint brush<br>
[x] Paint Impirielle and Majystic<br>
[x] 4 mil pure<br>
[x] 5 mil pure<br>
[x] 200 avatars<br>
[ ] 250 avatars<br>
[ ] Complete NQII<br>
</div>

well, most simply, you make an ID titled 'about', define what characteristics you want (white text), and then call the ID within the opening DIV tag

I haven't taken a look at the rest of it to see what might be the problem, however

As in..?

.about{padding:10px;font:10px verdana;color:#fff;top:20px;left:-155px;height:180px;width:490px;overflow:auto;position:relative;}

Is that it? Just change the colour?

• 4 weeks later...

As in..?

.about{padding:10px;font:10px verdana;color:#fff;top:20px;left:-155px;height:180px;width:490px;overflow:auto;position:relative;}

Is that it? Just change the colour?

yeah thats exactly right! It should be white now. haha sorry to but in, I code though too.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.