Kelp Help????

leashluvsluke

Thanks for all the advice! I'm using FF and threw about 200k at it the other day with no luck :( But I'm going to try again once I save up a bit again. Yes this seems to be one of the more expensive avies I have encountered! But I agree the luck/chance ones seem to be the hardest to obtain. In almost 3 years I have still not got the avie for the lost city of gerapitku & I visit every day!

But I will keep trying :) Hopefully the kelp one happens for me soon!

I am not sure I will be able to eat everything... Can I take something with me?!? Your pet is allowed to take some home. We have already boxed up the leftovers for you!

Yeah...1,250,000 np in one go, but I finally got it. I was mainly ordering off of the cocktail menu, with every few tries adding stuff from every other menu to switch it up. I ended up saving the Spicy Radish Salad off of my plate. I am so glad I never have to go to kelp again!!!!

I followed the avlog "guide" and got this avatar a couple nights ago in one session of spending 1.2mil total with my lightest pet (Zenyel at the time), very bloated and in lodged, in Google Chrome shortly past 9pm. On the first go, I ordered the cheapest item on the menu (totaling 60.4k); the remaining times, I ordered: Fresh Oysters - Filet of Beef - Honeyed Horn of Plenty (this ended up being my leftover) - Cornupepper Lemonade

Good luck! 3:

I did the avatar guide, My baby uni was Very Bloated, and in the neolodge, yet it took me forever to get the avatar. I believe it was more than 650k. I stopped keeping track after 600 though. I did the full meal almost every time, originally with the cheapest items, then after I started looking to see what items most people had on the shop wiz, and I used them even though they were more expensive. Hope you get it soon :)

• 2 months later...

Luck based avatars are the WORST :]

but this one is one of the more expensive ones.

I wonder if you have to eat actual food to get it or if you can do it by drinks.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.