Space Faerie Code :(

azarel

So unbeknownst to me that neo merch containing the SF code has been retired since about 2006, I wasted hours going from CVS to Target to Walmart to Claire's to Toys 'R Us to Justice (the renamed Limited Too) in search of the SF code.. all I found were NC cards and KQ plushies/codes. :( So, it's not for lack of trying that I can't find a code.. (And I'm wary of buying such things on the Internet since there is no guarantee that the codes are valid).

Would anyone here be kind enough to provide me a space faerie code? :) I would of course return the item that the code redeems, I would just like to have the Space Faerie as a BD challenger. Thanks in advance.

You might have more chances to find a code by asking on the Neoboards directly. (Avatar Chat or Battledome Chat)

Hopefully you find a code quickly! Good luck!

omg lol. My boyfriend bought me one because he was tired of listening to me whine about how I couldn't find one. This topic can be closed.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.