+ LET'S I N T R O D U C E OURSELVES.

Lana

Hi, my name is ________, my favorite neopets are __________, i dream to have (a) __________ on neopets, and my guild is called __________.

All blanks are optional. This is my first time on tdn boards.

Hi, my name is LANA, my favorite neopets are JUBJUBS, i dream to have a MARAQUAN JUBJUB on neopets, and my guild is called AUXATIA.

Hopefully I'm doing this tdn board thing correctly?

:)

i think that possibly i may be doing this wroooong.

D:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. Use the edit button if you wish to add something.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Anything & Everything Neopets’ to ‘New Users / Welcome’.

Hi, my name is Livvy. My favorite Neopets are Kougras, Wockies, and Aishas because they're cat-like. I dream to have fun playing Neopets, but have no tangible wishes. I'm not in a guild currently.

And here I shall deviate. ;) Welcome to TDNF. To ensure you enjoy your time here, there are a few simple rules you need to follow.

1. Read the rules. We like happy mods.

2. Feel free to ask questions. That's why we're here. :)

3. Accept the insanity.

4. Get and stay active. Don't disappear like I did.

5. Have fun!

There's a snack table to your left. I recommend not eating the cookies. And watch your toes!

Hey, welcome to the forums Lana! =D

Hi, my name is Super Squirrel or you can call me Ryan, my favorite neopets are Hissis simply because of Layton Vickels, i dream to have (a) Royal Shoyru on neopets, and my guild is called Ancient Dreams(I came up with the name, we're a Warriors roleplay about the tribe cats that used to live around the Great lake).

Hi :D Nice to meet you ^^

Im Irene, and my fav Neopets are Draik, Krawk and Cybunny. Dreams is to get a Draik or Halloween Werelupe and etc (have too much wishes)

I love to watch a lot of animes, examples are: Special A, Naruto, Bleach, Vampire Knight, Fullmoon Wo Sagashite, Fairy Tail, Inuyasha, Junjo Romantica and etc :D

Hi my name is Lisa. My favorite neopet are pretty much any baby pet - although I do like the pea chias because they are super cute and they have the potential to give a very coveted avvie. My dream item .... that's difficult. I've nailed down a few goals. I'm working on an "animated" gallery right now that's pretty entertaining :yes:

That's about it - if you're interested in anything else about me - please ask.

Hi, my name is Nyssa, my favorite neopets are Cybunnies. i dream to have a huge stock market portfolio and possibly some nice pets on neopets, and I don't do guilds.

Also, welcome Lana =D hope you like TDN Forums!

Hi, my name's Will, and I don't play Neopets anymore. My favorite pet though would be a Hissi, cause I got one and painted it Shadow and now it looks really cool b), but I also like Krawks and Grape Chias (Why? Cause that's my oldest pet) and Poogles. Hmm, this answer wasn't as straightforward as I originally thought.

But yeah, welcome to the forums! Be sure to check out the rules, just so you know what you're doing (and what you can't do!) ;)

Hi, my name is Lion, and I am a TDN staffer. :D My favourite pet is a Lupe, and I dream to have a good battling pet (in the top 20) on Neopets.

My guild is Underwater Spirits.

Alright, with all of that done, I would just like to say welcome to tdnForums! Our community is one of the most fun and insane!

Stick around and join us in our conversations sometime.

Don't forget to read the all important rules! They're located right here. ;)

Hi Lana and welcome to the slightly insane TDN forums :P

I'm Matt, I lurk this 'ere forums and post at random times...

(P.S. I cba to do that lil into thingy... :O only coz I hardly ever do anying on Neo...)

Hi, my name is Domino, my favorite neopets are Kaus and Ixis, i dream to have the pet named "Malfoy" on neopets, and my guild is called La Tua Cantante.

This is my first time on tdn boards too! I use tdn regularly, but I'm kind of a n00b when it comes to the boards. Hehe. But yeah. I'm obsessed with Draco Malfoy and Cucumbers and the Nightmare Before Christmas. Yeh.

Hi, my name is Mary, my favorite neopets are kougras, boris and hissis. I dream to have 1 m. NPs on neopets, and my guild is called Darkest Pets. But I'm planning to leave it. :) Nice to meet you!