Magma Pool help

RohanX

uhh im really confused on the magma pool because my pet swam in it, turned into magma, and then the tonu dude said, "come back next week" so i came back the next week and he says "I'm sorry, only those well-versed in the ways of Moltara are permitted to enter the Pool. Learn more and try again later." just like he said before. Can anyone help me out on this or what happened?

When you swam in the pool, was it because the guard let you or was the guard sleeping?

The times that the guard is sleeping is random and different for everybody, so keep trying. The "come back next week" is just there to let you know that you have to wait a week before you can try swimming again.

yeah actually i went in the pool when the guard was sleeping! ugh i dont understand the whole concept its so confusing! XD

When you swam in the pool, was it because the guard let you or was the guard sleeping?

The times that the guard is sleeping is random and different for everybody, so keep trying. The "come back next week" is just there to let you know that you have to wait a week before you can try swimming again.

well thanks anyways!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.