Wanna Thank Everyone!

flyingeevee

Man...who remembers that bad experience I had when I was robbed 9 million neopoints and all that....xD

Well I officially re-earned it all back! Thanks to mainly a bunch of people here that bought stuff from my store, taught me to never give up, and learned to even restock!

I just really wanted to thank the people here that helped me out a lot (you know who you are ^_^ ) and know I'm back to where I left off a few months ago :*

*hugs everyone*

Oh yeah...turned out a keylogger got onto my account and spent my savings on the Hidden Tower (never had the avatar until that time) and my account was frozen for a week, with TNT telling me there's nothing they can do...but a lot of people here helped me get back on my feet and encouraged me to not give up :)

Aw man that's awesome! I'm so happy for you. I sure remember all that getting robbed from you and am most certainly amazed by the speed you got it back! mind you in the 1 year I've been playing I made 2 million, but in those couple of months you made 9m? That's just.. wow

Nice job there, hopefully it'll never happen again!

Aw man that's awesome! I'm so happy for you. I sure remember all that getting robbed from you and am most certainly amazed by the speed you got it back! mind you in the 1 year I've been playing I made 2 million, but in those couple of months you made 9m? That's just.. wow

Nice job there, hopefully it'll never happen again!

Trust me, it was NOT easy at all @.@

I tried to get on everyday and slowly got used to restocking and stock market.

The 10x a day thing...I think I overused it to my advantage lolz. I'm just happy to be back on track and eventually get my dream pets as planned ^_^

Keep at it everyone! I know everyone can get a lot of neopoints =D

I'm mainly playing alot today because I'm going out of state again and won't be back until January...when the 10x thing will be gone xD Gonna miss it :(

wow :O you re-earned that ALREADY?? ive been on neo 2 years and im not even close!

good job and well done! you deserve it after all that :( if you need anything still be sure to neomail.. tho with yr multi-millionaire status i dnt think we can help that much anymore :P

yay! i remember reading about your plight and thinking how sad it was, so i'm glad you're heading back towards your goals :)

how did you use restocking? i've never really been way into the shop thing. i tried having a petpet shop for awhile, but the profits seemed small because i was just buying from others and then pricing slightly higher. what was your technique?

i tried selling foods for a while, but then bought some pizzas that i never could sell off to anyone so they've been sitting there for months. bummer!

yay! i remember reading about your plight and thinking how sad it was, so i'm glad you're heading back towards your goals :)

how did you use restocking? i've never really been way into the shop thing. i tried having a petpet shop for awhile, but the profits seemed small because i was just buying from others and then pricing slightly higher. what was your technique?

i tried selling foods for a while, but then bought some pizzas that i never could sell off to anyone so they've been sitting there for months. bummer!

Well I'm not an expert restocker...the thing is I mainly only used the Igloo Garage Sale place whenever I restock lolz! Almost all their items are sellable for a good price and whenever they restocked, I quickly try to see the best one and pick it :) Just today I got the book Gourmet Cooking For Your Pet or whatever and sold it for a quick 65k! I would recommend practicing there before heading out anywhere else ^_^

Of course, I'm alright with games so sending in 10 scores wasn't too much of a big deal on the easier games (ex. Kass Basher, Math's Nightmare, etc.) so it was mainly trying out restocking and playing lots of games 10 times each that helped me out a lot!

Too bad I'm leaving tomorrow...that's why I'm giving it my all before the 10x go away ^^

Wow congrats! I didn't know about it as I only joined tdn about 2 months ago... But it's really admirable that you picked yourself up after losing so much neopoints! Hope you get your dream pets soon! :)

Congrats girl on earning it all back already! If I recalled correctly, it wasn't too long ago that you've got keylogged.. Anyway keep up the awesome work and I'm sure you'll reach even higher Neopets related goals :D

Man I need to learn how to restock effectively.. Meh.

Yay! I'm back from visiting my other grandparents and glad to be back on the wonderful TDN Forums ^^

I seriously glad to know I earned it all back and for a lot of kind words from great people! The 10x a day thing will go away on January 4th...so I might as well take advantage now that I have internet again ;)

I plan to maybe earn another 2 million (if I can) for a 2 royal paint brushes to paint my girl bruce and pteri on my side =D

Keep at it everyone! If I can earn a lot in a matter of months, so can everyone here :)

Btw, Happy New Year TDN!!